Can you top a Mother?...

• Thread starter Cal9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cal9

hey guys i was just wondering if topping a mother is even possible...any feedback is appreciated...

Thanks...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes u can but I would juss take cuts from the tops so u get cuts & top her at the same time

C

Cal9

ok well. mine is lookin beautiful but shes like 6 ft and even with my clones elevated 3ft the light is still too far from clones n too close to mother....so can i just cut about 2 ft off right after i get my next set of clones off of her????

coloradochem

coloradochem

just my opinion..... but top the shit outta that bitch. big plant = lots of clones

C

Cal9

alright kool...so im assuming shes gonna prolly grow back n this is gonna be repetitive event?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes u can cut her back I've cut a plant back a few feet all the time.. As long as u leave some nice bottom growth ur good.. The plant will juss grow back

buddahslave

buddahslave

Indoors you want to top your mothers often to keep them from growing into the light or growing so close they burn the leaves. The more you top the more potential clones will be available for cuttings because every time you top a minimal two new sights grow in its place. Watch you'll see:confused:

Top Bottom