Can you use Dr zymes after using neem oil?

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

Hey guys just had a quick question. Can you use Dr zymes on plants that you've already sprayed with neem oil?

I'm growing outdoors in the woods so I get Alot of bugs and WPM. I used Dr. Zymes all through last year with great success but I didn't want to keep using the same stuff all the time and accidentally make these bugs resistant to what I am using so I started off using neem oil this year but I am wondering if I can switch between the two, say use Neem one week then next week spray Dr zymes?

Thanks in advance!

socks4free

socks4free

No one has any experience with this?
Id like to spray my plants today or tomorrow with Dr zymes but i already used neem last week so I was hoping to hear from someone who has used both of these on the same plant haha but I guess maybe I'll just spray part of one plant and see if there is any issues if no one can help me out.

L

low209

should be fine suggest getting the concentrated version of neem oil and mix it too water works better and more bang for your buck.

socks4free

socks4free

should be fine suggest getting the concentrated version of neem oil and mix it too water works better and more bang for your buck.
Thank you! yes that's actually what I have! I always try to get the concentrated versions when available as they always end up being the best value and you have more control over the strength of the mixture.

Top Bottom