CANABIS PLANT TURING YELLOW AND THINNING

• Thread starter MysteryPerson6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MysteryPerson6969

Hello everyone this is currently in week 4 of veg (Lemon cherry gelato) and some of my plants have this weird look to them as I provided a picture above. These plants have been drinking their nutrients very slowly as last time I watered was a week ago and they are still heavy.

Temp: 82
Humidity: 60
Light percentage: 55 percent (led) (2 feet away from the plant itself)
Nutrients: advanced nutrients

Canabis plant turing yellow and thinning
Canabis plant turing yellow and thinning 2
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Is that 1 plant per container?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
What type of soil are you using? There’s a definite pickle happening, I think there is some big time iron and copper issues.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I use advanced nutrient line myself in promix soil... im kind of baffled as to that this could be

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

looks like the granny saw blade leafs 😁, could be a good plant that one rare type. what cap said on iron or copper though,ive seen that with plants in the ground before, where theres alot of clay in the ground soil.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I use advanced nutrient line myself in promix soil... im kind of baffled as to that this could be
Yeah, I’m using advanced this run too, I have NEVER seen anything like this….
Spindly growth
Long distance between nodes
Stunted vegetative growth
Outward iron and copper deficiency
Mutations
This is a situation…….

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

it kinda looks like they've been fed enriched uranium.
Ive seen a couple of similar posts with no real definitive answers but the things that seemed to have been put forth were genetics and sudden big increases in pk when they shouldnt be getting it. but I literally have no idea

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
it kinda looks like they've been fed enriched uranium.
Ive seen a couple of similar posts with no real definitive answers but the things that seemed to have been put forth were genetics and sudden big increases in pk when they shouldnt be getting it. but I literally have no idea
Isotope 666 and shit 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom