Solved Canada has medicinal marijuana patients as well.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

It says SOLVED beside this thread but I'm not sure if that means it just isn't gonna happen? Maybe we could bring this back into focus. I think there are a few more of us here now, some are getting pretty big props as well. BC Farmer eh:p BTW, we are about to be royally screwed by our government, removing all personal licences in 2014.

And seeing as we are all so polite here in Canada;) .......hope no feathers are ruffled!

Afghi420

Afghi420

It says SOLVED beside this thread but I'm not sure if that means it just isn't gonna happen? Maybe we could bring this back into focus. I think there are a few more of us here now, some are getting pretty big props as well. BC Farmer eh:p BTW, we are about to be royally screwed by our government, removing all personal licences in 2014.

And seeing as we are all so polite here in Canada;) .......hope no feathers are ruffled!

Wouldn't it bo so awesome is Harper died a painful death? He is one major peice of shit who is obviously a lacky for the elite who are beginning their takeover of Canada at a rapid pace. Spending our tax dollars at an alarming rate.. I mean over a billion dollars for a couple days worth of security is downtown Toronto.. That really pissed me off, Canada is not like the US, we don't have an unlimited spending budget, Harper is putting us into a massive debt like the US. Just think, Harper could have taken say $500 million dollars, bought a couple thousand acres in nothern Ontario, built a luxary hotel for all his buddies and had the g20 meetings there.. It would seem outrageous to do such a thing, but it would have saved the Canadian taxpayers over half a billion dollars.. I fucking hate harper with a passion, just received something in the mail recently about how they want to privatize the water in our biggest city in New Brunswick. Not to mention privatizing the prisons, which i predicted he was going to do a couple years back when i read in the paper how harper was goinbg to close a bunch of minimum security prison farm camps across Canada.. Camps that have no reason to be shut down except for the fact that Harper wants to build a bunch of new prisons, contracts for his buddies no doubt. It all goes along with his tough on crime and mandatory sentences, we will need these new prisons for all the new inmates we are going to have in Harper's Canada.. I fucking hate you Harper and hope you die, and please hurry up about it because most Canadians hate your fucking guts you peice of shit!

GI JO

GI JO

Glad I could bring out the passion in you! Unfortunately, all true tho.

T

TECK

It says SOLVED beside this thread but I'm not sure if that means it just isn't gonna happen?

We mark solved any thread that we consider we cannot technically intervene.
This is a help and site suggestions forum, we cannot "yet" change the laws. :)

Top Bottom