• Thread starter UnderGreenSunn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

Hi dear,

For Bay11, since 2015 i grow this strain. I bought 3packs of Bay11from GDP. For each pack i selected 1mom and 1dad. I had an average of 60% male and 40% female (its an average). What i was looking in this strain was density of the bud, weight of the yield and general look of the plant for an sinterior grow.

What i found in Bay11 genetic is there is not so much difference between each « phenos » i found. They are all frosty, compact bud and get you hardly high. Couch lock strain.
I still have clone of the 2 moms iand for the father I still have some pollen in the freezer and a clone is still alive for my purpose.

For those others strains i had, i get those from breeders ( peakseedsbc, next generations, DJ short) I grow the mom and dad as same as i described with the Bay11.

I dont pretend to be the top of all and i understand doing quality seeds is not an easy job. But every seeds i do is with the best of my knowledge, love and respect of those from who i get the originals seeds and genetics. Every batches of seeds is grow by myselft and i test 5to10 % to analyse if result is like it supposed to be. Normal maleVSfemale ratio,if there’s mutation or hermies. In my experiences I already bought seeds at 150$ and some at 35$, I had nice results with both and some bad experience with expensive seeds. In my mind i want to share what I consider great genetic at low price, because I don’t have large grow room, expensive material, I don’t have any marketing department or 10 persons in my team. I’m alone, doing my thing and want to give a little bit of this to anybody.Thank for your interest.

Regards

UGS

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Thank you for shedding some light on to who you are and what the company is about. I'm always curious these days. That is great you have the original breeding stock to continue to work with. Best of luck, I'm not in Canada, but I know plenty here are :)

Cracken

Cracken

some pics would be nice. I never trust no pics, a pop up seller, and broken english. i say broken, or just poor grammar. (to be blunt)

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

Thank you for shedding some light on to who you are and what the company is about. I'm always curious these days. That is great you have the original breeding stock to continue to work with. Best of luck, I'm not in Canada, but I know plenty here are :)
some pics would be nice. I never trust no pics, a pop up seller, and broken english. i say broken, or just poor grammar. (to be blunt)
Im French Canadian! That’s why my English isn’t perfect buddy!

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

Bay11
IMG 0080

IMG 0097

Cracken

Cracken

ah oui, j'aim excuse. Je pense tu et chinese. Lots of that happens I am near Toronto and lots of fake seed places there selling hemp seeds as prime stuff and a week later they are gone and new sellers offering the same junk. got burned once and now I get my guard up. however some picks would be nice to back up your offerings. Dragonsflame is always showing his products and that is pure fire.

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

ah oui, j'aim excuse. Je pense tu et chinese. Lots of that happens I am near Toronto and lots of fake seed places there selling hemp seeds as prime stuff and a week later they are gone and new sellers offering the same junk. got burned once and now I get my guard up. however some picks would be nice to back up your offerings. Dragonsflame is always showing his products and that is pure fire.
Island Sweet Skunk from September

1C5CB8E5 5654 4ED2 AEEB A82C21F20788
32EAA1AD 15F0 4862 AE91 C4FCCDE40673
1BA1A45B 480F 4FDA B196 7D5E003B6BE9
UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

First i did seeds for my friends since a couple of years, there's so much seedbanks, so much breeders and strains... before legalisation it was more stressful to buy from UK an Europe like 150$ for 10seeds and dont be sure you can get your stuff with the border custom check.
I had great experiences with PeakSeedbc he has great stuff too at very cheap price. Im proud of what i did and the results this is why i will try!

Cheers

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

First i did seeds for my friends since a couple of years, there's so much seedbanks, so much breeders and strains... before legalisation it was more stressful to buy from UK an Europe like 150$ for 10seeds and dont be sure you can get your stuff with the border custom check.
I had great experiences with PeakSeedbc he has great stuff too at very cheap price. Im proud of what i did and the results this is why i will try!

Cheers
Bay11xBlueBerry pic from last spring

2D9A896D D05B 4538 B792 9120B488AFAC
Cracken

Cracken

the romulan, where does the linage come from? I would be interested in that.

UnderGreenSunn

UnderGreenSunn

RomulanGrape came from NextGeneration seeds
Romulan Grapefruit come from next generation seed. It’s the male, i cross with NorthernLight from PeakSeedbc
And the other cross is (Bay11xBlueBerry)xRomulanGrapefruit(male)
(Bay11 is female/Blueberry-male)
The Romulan Grapefruit I took was 2feet tall and pretty strong with green/purple on the pollen bag. Lot of male flower on that boy.

Cracken

Cracken

RomulanGrape came from NextGeneration seeds

Romulan Grapefruit come from next generation seed. It’s the male, i cross with NorthernLight from PeakSeedbc
And the other cross is (Bay11xBlueBerry)xRomulanGrapefruit(male)
(Bay11 is female/Blueberry-male)
The Romulan Grapefruit I took was 2feet tall and pretty strong with green/purple on the pollen bag. Lot of male flower on that boy.
tomorrow i will pm

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Where do u ship to? I’m very interested in the Bay11xBlueberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom