Canadaseeds - Endless Summer

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Hello I am here to learn and share with others. I was formerly canadaseed on here but got a new profile.

Setup:

Strains:
- Girl Guide Cookies
- Island Sweet Skunk (banana pheno)
- Friesland
- Northern Lights #5

Lights:
- CFL, T5, MH (vegetative)
- MH, HPS, T5 (flowering)

Soil:
- Promix ultimate potting mix (not organic, will not use again)
- Bio-char (promotes microbial life, soil amendment, drainage)

Nutrients:
- Water
- Coconut water
- Chamomille tea (sulfur)
- Chaga tea (promotes healthy plant tissue increases disease and pest resistance)
- Organic eggshells (calcium)
- Ash (potassium)
- Hemp seed tea (manganese, magnesium)
- Mycorrhiza (promotes healthy root system, aids in nutrient uptake)
- Natural Mistik foliar spray (dragon earth medicine company)
- Alfalfa (nitrogen, trace minerals)
- Organic non-gmo cane sugar
- Organic Coconut nectar
- Organic unpasteurized honey

Write up: I grow cannabis for myself, it's my medicine, and to surprise friends with tasty herb. I also grow seed crops outdoors in an open pollination style. I choose my strains for effect, taste, aroma and plant vigor. Some other factors are considered as well. I like a variety of strains for different occasions. I'm really happy with the strains i'm currently growing and i'm looking to hold on to them for a while. I'm very interested in landrace genetics and preserving heirloom cultivars. It's very important to safeguard the landrace genetics for future generations. Once a strains is hybridized and the more and more it's cross bred, the plant loses it's ability to adapt to the environment. Preserving the landrace strains means keeping the genetic integrity of cannabis.

Pics:

Garden 1 (GGC, GGC clone, Friesland, ISS reveg)
Garden 1

Garden 2

Friesland clones
Friesland clones

ISS 3 clones
Iss clones

Girl Guide Cookies Mom clones
Girl guide cookies mom clone

ISS reveg
Iss reveg 2

Garden 6

Garden 8

Last edited:
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Strain is Cheese. Great stone on this stuff, it's got a very cheesy nose. eerily almost identical to Kraft Dinner macaroni & cheese mix. No clue on the breeder, got this bud from my dealer.
Cheese

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Got some mites 2 types. orange ones in the mom and seedling cab, then little black ones on the GGC. Noticed the orange mites on 2 kush seedlings and then creeping onto my friesland seedling. Was able to trash the 2 kush and save the friesland from infestation. Actually I've had to deal with a lot throughout this grow, had some mold issues with the 2 ISS clones and Girl Guide Cookies early on. Came home and noticed white mold in all the soil just took everything over. I washed the plants down bare to the roots then washed the roots more and cut them. I replanted everything in new soil an was able to overcome the mold. That was at the beginning of this grow when GGC was just a few weeks old and the iss clones just rooted. Now the GGC has spider mites of its own, little black ones with fuzzy white eggs. I defoliated to fight most of it and looks like i have 98 % under control. The source of the mites is my soil next run I'll have to figure things out so i don't get any bugs. So scary when you see spider mites.
GGC

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Love the growth structure on this friesland! also nice nose, some fuzzy peach smells!
Friesland idica 3

Friesland indica

Friesland indica 2

Friesland indica 4

Girl Guide Cookies has really changed smells a lot. from lemon pledge to rubber to lemon cologne.. pretty well staying at lemon cologne smell.

Ggc clone 3
Ggc clones 2
Ggc clone 4
Girl guides cookies clone 1
Red stem
Ggc cookies mom 2
Ggc mom

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Here's the Friesland finishing up soonish. nose has changed considerably to a grapey powdery and some cat piss cutting through. i noticed my Girl Guide Cookies clone had grew some nanners on the lower nugs only like 4 or 5 from some minor stress. so i dusted a nug on the friesland and got some seeds growing.
Northern frost

Northeren frost 2

Top Bottom