canadian hemp company

• Thread starter letmeout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letmeout

i don't know if this is where this goes , if not please move it to where it should be.

i ordered 20 seeds of spice brothers ak47 x green giant from the canadian hemp company.i emailed them first got a reply in hours so i figured they were legit.sent money in 3 months and never received order, after at least 20 emails i finaly received seeds about 2 months later.i guess they got tired of all the emails (which they never did return.i tried to sprout the seeds , got a germ rate of 0/20i've been emailing them for over a month now and no returned emails.come to find out spice brothers are out of business for over a year now.if i would have known they were such a ripoff i wouldn't have ordered for them in the first place.so i f anybody is considering ordering from them don't , they are complete scam artists.i know i should have investigated more before ordering , i just couldn't find any info on them good or bad.the worse thing about the whole situation is that i'm disabled and only receive $700 a month disability , and it took me about 3-4 months to save enough money to buy these seeds.i shouls have just ordered from here , next time i'll know better.i'll never order seeds from anywhere but thcfarmer from now on.sorry about the ranting and raving but i thought everyone should know these guys are scammers.

t.o.med

t.o.med

sorry bro that site is a scam even if they had of sprouted it wouldnt have been spice brothers gear. they dont have blockhead either lol. i would have thought it was common knowledge this site is a scam by now. theres a ton of canadian seed sites that are total scams. at least you know now that your better of at the farm.

M

Mason201

Many of the canadian based seed banks I have heard
are scams that will take your money.Who do you trust!:banana::cool0041:

t.o.med

t.o.med

if you want to order from canada hemp depot is your best choice.

S

s4m

just posted earlier by Shanti.

Beware of Canadian hemp company...selling fakes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all

I do not know all the stories yet but the growers who have used this company are highly dissatisfied and upset with scamming going on.

So I am making an official warning for any of you out there who are considering buying seed online to be aware that the seed being offered from this company are not original Mr Nice Seedbank products.

Hope this helps some growers be weary...all the best Sb

[email protected]

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl

hope this helps.

can anyone spam attack them lol?.:character0110:

s4m

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn the farm is on its job. i was just checking into this site, luckily i do research before i buy anything, and i knew it was too good too be true. thanks for sharing and sorry for your lost.

Madjag

Madjag

Canadian Hemp Company - Bad Vibe

I have looked over their website thoroughly and am satisfied that they are not only a scam website, they are clever and devious. Shantibaba's response cinched it, too, when he said that they were not licensed to sell Mr. Nice seeds (yet they do).

Any one who sells coca seed, peyote buttons, cannabis seed (2,009 strains!), and EMF equipment (what? you say) on a single website is either insane, a multi-millionaire with nothing better to do, or is trolling for customers from every angle in order to lure trusting souls and rob them. A clever strategy in a way, however most varieties of coca seed are viable for only a week to ten days after picking. How they could provide continually fresh seed is virtually impossible unless they grew it and picked it the same day they shipped it. This I know from personal experience when a friend in Colombia did pick seeds and ship them the next day. By the time i received them and immediately tried to germ them they were gone and not one germinated out of 100 or so.

The prices they have for weed seed are somewhat reasonable and they try to set up the cannabis buyer with their exhaustive selection. They even offer "one million potent cannabis seeds" for $35,000 USD under the heading "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?". Ha!

When you go to an individual seed strain page they have a clever report that says something like "168 Units In Stock". If you start cruising through their enormous selection you will suddenly realize that if they had all the "Units In Stock" that they say they do, they would have something in the vicinity of 20 million USD of cannabis seeds alone. Even at their cost it would be in the millions and that does not include their entheogens and other accessories.

Lastly, they take their orders at a Canadian address and ship from a "New" address in the UK, a perfect setup if it were real because it separates their business in a way that might prove useful in the long run. Still, though it may sound cool, it's only to fool.

They are bogus.

Madjag

Madjag

"Twist Of Nature" website (www.detoxp.com) SCAM Site

Whoa - I guess bad publicity can make the scammers move on!

I just found a clone of Canadian Hemp Company's original website including the "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" offer for 1 million potent cannabis seeds for $35,000 USD. They sell EMF and entheogens as well so I believe it's the same outfit of scoundrels just morphing in response to helpful forums like this one.

Their new website, www.detoxp.com, has a very colorful homepage and tries to disguise the fact that it's a clone of www.canadianhempco.com.

Beware, my friends!

Madjag

Madjag

Seedman Marijuana Seed Boutique - SCAM

Here's Canadian Hemp Company's third "clone" website that is a thinly-disguised copy of their original SCAM website, www.canadianhempco.com, and their second fake, "Twist Of Nature" at www.detoxp.com:

Need convincing? Read Shantibaba's reply on this forum's thread and look at this clone "selling" Mr. Nice seeds (without Mr. Nice seeds' permission).

I am finding these clone copies by Googling "Astur Jaya" seeds, a supposed Mexican seed growing group. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Madjag

Madjag

New Scam Seed Site

The Canadian Hempco keeps mutating in hopes of evading the public eye. Here is the 4th website that is a clone of Canadian Hemp Co and offers the same ridiculous assortment of entheogens, EMF protection equipment, coca seeds and live plants in addition to virtually every variety of cannabis seed available:

http://www.sensigrains.com/

As Shantibaba said, they are not a certified Mr. Nice seed outlet even though they offer their seeds without permission. That's because if you do receive seeds from them at all they will be worthless substitutes.

BEWARE: this is a bogus seed site and several farmers have been ripped off by them.

For those just picking up on this thread concerning bogus, rip-off seed websites, here again is the original fake seed sales site and its clones:

Canadian Hemp Co
http://canadianhempco.com/

Seedman marijuana seeds boutique
http://www.seedman.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_64&zenid=nuld1fh85m7d3eecodpca4nrn1

Twist of Nature
http://www.detoxp.com/

Ashley Pink
http://www.sensigrains.com/

Madjag

Madjag

Many New Bogus Seed Sales Websites

BOGUS SEED SALES WEBSITES!
All Farmers BEWARE

The Canadian Hempco keeps mutating in hopes of evading the public eye. They are a well-known rip-off seed website that is constantly adding new clone websites in order to keep on "evading capture".

Here are the many clone websites of the original Canadian Hemp Company that offer the same ridiculous assortment of entheogens, EMF protection equipment, coca seeds, Peyote, and live plants in addition to virtually every variety of cannabis seed available.

All websites, no matter what they are named or how they are designed share these items in common in addition to the "Want to be a millionaire?" ploy that offers 1 million cannabis seeds for $35,000 USD. Google keywords like "EMF Protection" and about two pages of search results later you'll find these sites pooping up. Google this search term string, "Want to be a Millionaire marijuana seed", and almost everyone of the Canadian Hemp Company clone scamsites will show up beginning on the first page of search results (the first ten results) and on through the 5th page of search results (the 40-50th results).

And as Shantibaba of Mr. Nice Seeds mentioned in an earlier reply on this and other THC Farmer forum threads, not one of these sites is certified by him to offer Mr. Nice seeds. Yet they do....

BEWARE: this is a bogus seed site and several farmers have been ripped off by them.

For those just picking up on this thread concerning bogus, rip-off seed websites, here again is the original fake seed sales site and its clones:

Canadian Hemp Co
Link no longer active

Seedman marijuana seeds boutique
Link no longer active

Twist of Nature
Link no longer active

Ashley Pink
Link no longer active

Andover Modern
Link no longer active

Hightimes.Us - An Upscale Boutique
Link no longer active

Attidude seeds super seedbank worlds largest seed shop -
marijuana seeds shipped discreet worldwide

Link no longer active

Web Shop - automatic feminzed seeds shipped worldwide
Link no longer active

Anti-Age Cream - Marijuana seeds shipped worldwide
Link no longer active

Marijuana Seeds - One million potent cannabis seeds
$35,000.00

Link no longer active

OutdoorSeeds.Net
Link no longer active

Web Shop - automatic feminzed seeds shipped worldwide
Link no longer active

420 Seed - Cannabis seeds sent worldwide big seeds big strains
Link no longer active

Cannabis Genetics - Cannabis seeds straight to your grow room
Link no longer active

Blue Lotus - Cherry Zen
Link no longer active

Aberdeen Neutral - america cannabis seed
Link no longer active

Web Shop - Amanita Mushroom
Link no longer active

Sophy Blue - Marijuana and Erythro coca seeds shipped stealth
Link no longer active

Champion Seeds - Mr. Nice Seeds
Link no longer active

MarijuanaCulture.net
Link no longer active

I am sure in a week or two there will be more. Some of these clones were done using this company's nifty ecommerce template software: https://www.12leaves.com/
They have no part in it other than software templates like these are easily produced and can be up and running on the net in days, even hours, as long as you have a URL, a host, and a credit card.

It makes sense that companies like these setting internet fishing traps would soon proliferate. Thousands of medical marijuana patients are buying their own seed in order to grow at home. The steadfast farmers on THC Farmer and other forums are a small minority compared to the ever-increasing "legal" patients who are illegally ordering cannabis seeds.

These scam sites won't find many folks calling the Better Business Bureau, the police, or Interpol once they've been ripped now will they?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Caregiver777

They Scammed me too, used my credit card to pay somebody's Electric Bill......Nice

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I have been tempted to order from a number of Canadian companies but have always been leery of the "Ship Anywhere!" claims, even though the sites have a great look... if they fail at scamming folks, they could always design websites. What I typically would do is look for reviews from more reputable customers, or look for a VERY closely worded company, like Hemp.org for Hemp.com or something sneaky. So far, I have found zero companies that will ship an Oz out of state, except one company who ships oils, but only to MMJ legal states.
If it looks too good to be true, then they are probably a scam. If they accept credit cards, they have a better chance of being legit. Seeds are about the only thing I would trust buying online.

Top Bottom