Canadian mmj patients please read this

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

Maybe not the best forum to post this in...I'm gonna post it in several and at several sites.

Got a letter from Health Canada today explaining that they are planning on "improving" (what a fuckin JOKE..but not a funny one) the MMAR system. They provide a link (that is broken of course) to the info and ask for comments.

They have like 8 "concerns" that are causing them to install these changes. Their "concerns" are so transparently LEO and big business driven that it's pathetic. The fact that they think we are so stupid as to not see through them is maddening.

The "improvements" they want to incorporate are that patients will no longer be able to produce their own meds, nor will designated growers.
That's ALL!

Their concerns are SO stupid. Things like..health concerns for the general public because of mould in dwellings where patients grow. But you can still have a pool, sauna, hot tub, indoor vegetable garden, houseplants, a hot bath..FUCK

Fire hazards due to faulty electrical or something. If equipment is CSA or UL rated..what's the problem? And if it IS a problem...make us pass electrical inspections.

Oh here's a good one...risk of home invasion because patients might have large amounts of dried mj or plants. Well..we already have to keep our meds in a safe. We have to have security systems...
The typical patient has a 1-3 gram/day permit allowing them 15 plants and about a pound of dry meds.
Is it going to be illegal to have anything more valuable than a pound of weed? Like a mountain bike..a guitar, a nice computer, a sweet LED tv, jewelry, an atv, cash, a painting...
Fuck OFF!

They say the current application is too complicated and lengthy. Fuck..ever apply for a passport or driver's license? a pleasure boat license? a remote control airplane insurance policy?

More studies are needed. REALLY? over 20,000 isnt enough? It's already the most studied drug on the fuckin planet.

ANYWAY...I'm typing up my "comments" for them and I'll post my letter when I'm finished. feel free to use it or part of it in your comments to them.

It is YOUR responsibility...ALL of us/you to stand up and shout about this. DO NOT procrastinate. I'll post the link to their proposal with the web address and comment info. We ALL have to email our comments and try to prevent this bullshit.

This is CANADA not China or the US (no offence to our brothers and sisters to the south). We are not IDIOTS (again..no offense..not to say that Americans are). We don't eat up and swallow everything the government tells us.
For a while Canada seemed to be moving in the right direction and now we're going backwards. The US is being more liberal, tolerant, and understanding than Canada and that is FUCKED UP. I'm gonna start hating this place soon.

So..for now..get involved and do EVERYTHING you can. This is not the time to sit around thinking others will do it for you.
Again...I will post the letter I am writing to them. Hopefully everyone else follows suit and doesnt take this laying down.

Thanks

C

cannadabiss

My mother is a medical patient and she got a letter in the mail from health canada saying how their program is soo good for patients and she started laughing cuz all they have been doing is fucking her over said she now can't grow for chances of mold and illegal elctricity and dangerous chemicals and she proved them thoses were all false in this situation.. Health canada just screws with medical patients harper same too

Top Bottom