Canadian xpress nutrients for coco..anyone else having problems with ph levels

• Thread starter steveedg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steveedg

steveedg

I recently bought some of the canadian xpress ultimate indoor coco nutes for hard water to try my problem is my tap water has a ph level of 7.1 straight from the tap but when i add the nutes to ec1.6-1.8 my ph level is dropping to 4.5 i have not had this problem with any nutes i used in the past ie: canna A+B (coco) or ionic (soil)

so i was just wondering if anyone else had tried these nutes and had the same problems i have sent progrow an email asking them if they know of any problems with it and i'm waiting for a reply:fighting0087::mad0233:

steveedg

steveedg

the responce i got

Hi,

The pH of you water will have an effect on the end pH after the nutrient has been added. The pH of tap water around the UK varies considerably and each would give a slightly different reading. Ours is pH is 8 ish and it comes out around 5.5 - 6 with the Ultimate.

You can raise it to 5.2ish if it is a little low. At 4.5 its not far off. Please read the article on Ph using hydro/organic hybrid nutrients on canadianxpress.com for more info.

Regards

J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

im using there head masta right now and the ph does drop quite a bit but its nothing ph up could not handle ,but besides the swing its a great product imho,i know i did not answer your question but in using one of there products so i thought i would tell you my exp with this ,and honestly your the only other person that i have run in to that has used some of there stuff....peace

K

kushhead21

i use canna coco and canadian express head masta great results but my ph went up instead of down just slighlty but what ph are you keeping your nutrients at?

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man, just a little food for thought to help take a bit of guess work out. Canna coco seems perfect for ph very consistent, but maybe add a R/O system in, when you can have your water perfect like that it really helps you from having to chase ph and other weird nute/water related problems.

Top Bottom