Canadians, listen to me: do not trust Postes Canada

• Thread starter karolanne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
karolanne

karolanne

Hello folks,

I'm not sure where to post that thread but I wish to inform as many canadian as I can.

So, I sent those seeds with Postes Canada in a yellow bubbled envellop. And look at this! Totally crushed. What a lost.

Never send seeds with them or add more protection than just a bubbled envellop.
Crushed

ugh

william76

william76

To be fair they should have been in something to protect them,or maybe they done it deliberately?,I heard of officials /workers pissed coz they can't confiscate legal seeds putting them in the micro for a few seconds to zap them(killing them),I don't know how true it is but "there's nowt as Queer as folk"so u never know.76

karolanne

karolanne

To be fair they should have been in something to protect them,or maybe they done it deliberately?,I heard of officials /workers pissed coz they can't confiscate legal seeds putting them in the micro for a few seconds to zap them(killing them),I don't know how true it is but "there's nowt as Queer as folk"so u never know.76
They were in a bubbled envelopp, a cushionning envelopp.

crossfader

crossfader

They were in a bubbled envelopp, a cushionning envelopp.
The seeds you sent me arrived in perfect condition in the padded envelope but I've heard of Canada Post being less than 'gentle' in other situations. Either way it's a unnecessary loss ✌️

TALLFLOWERS

TALLFLOWERS

I’d definitely contact the company. If there is an email document with photos. In the letter or email “this is a good faith attempt to resolve an issue.” You can then use this as an attempt to correct before you call your credit card, debit, bank, PayPal, or other payment. The fact it may be an illegal product does not matter to the financial institutions. They are suppose to cover you because your using their service.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Actually it is not an illegal product since its in Canada. You are legally allowed to ship the equivalent of 30g of cannabis which in this case is 30 seeds.

Top Bottom