Cananyone give me any feedback on any of these products?

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywonder

Can anyone give me any feed back or user information on some products I'm looking to buy. They are :

Canatronics aurora pro-lite 400w rising sun super (that really is the name.) and also a BudBox (75x75x200) but it doesnt really matter what size. Any feedback or pehaps alternative suggestions r much appreciated.

B:D

yts farmer

yts farmer

i have a cannatronics 400w ballast with built in timer and have to agree with above that there stuff is top notch although i now prefer the maxibright compact ballasts as they run in total silence as the hum you get with metal box ballasts can get anoying after a while.

like justagrower commented the bud-box may need a few tweeks to make light tight.

im a bud box user also but my xxl is in a spare room which is dark all the time so for me the light leak issues doesnt affect me.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannatronics made some wicked equipment before they folded.

I had the Gemini Aurora Jet streem. Dual 600w ballast and timer, ran really cool. I still have one of the shades but the old bill took the ballast, bummer. I really want another one. Although the shade were a bit garbage, but then I am yet to be impressed by any cool shade other than a cool tube.

But the ballast survived being dropped. My foot didnt fare as well. Smashed meta's and toes, nice!!

And BudBox's are ok, but the Dark Room series are the best. Non of the tents are 100% light proof, IMO, by design. But they only ever seem to let the slightest pin prick out, never in. Anyway, nothing a sheet thrown over the top cant sort out.

But we stock all tents, and Darkrooms way out sell all others. Avoid the street range.

H

hazyfontazy

i now prefer the maxibright compact ballasts .

maxi are indeed quiet and work well , but if anything goes wrong outside the warranty your fucked ,,the units are sealed so u cant replace bits ,,if under warranty they just throw them and send replacement

B

Boywonder

Nice one again guys, cool feedback:) I think I'm gonna go for that cannatronics light as it seems to have everything built in (contactor and timer). Also gonna check out those "darkroom" tents as I've nerver heard of them before.

Cheers peeps:D

C

Cannalingus

HOME BOX are light proof (unless getting the light/cheaper version)

Open ended reflectors can actually be beneficial in confined rooms with tiny amps because it enable you to get heat away from the hood easily and also make it possible to stack taller plants up along the sides and still get'em lit.

Just my few cents

D

drpressure600

great stuff wonder boy

i used catatronics eco switch for my lights and found their product quality great, also i've used bud boxes starting off and their great too, never had one problem with them, my friends use them and find them great too. brillant for starters on up . .

Top Bottom