Canazym and hydro

• Thread starter Nts10a
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nts10a

I am using Ebb and Flow. I cleaned the buckets of most of the root material from the last grow. I then added Canazym with new ferts. Has anyone else tried doing buckets this way?

F

FastForward

What's your growing medium? If it's coco, you can use cannazym to clean the rootmass from it....I think double strength but double check....

N

Nts10a

I am using LECA.

I am hoping that the dead root mass will be taking care of by the Canazym. But, I have no experience with using Canazym for this purpose. Anyone else used Canazym in this manner...and how were you're grow results?

N

Nts10a

Thought I would give an update...

I am using LECA with an "Ebb and Flow" bucket system. My medium is being reused from the last grow, with only the root mass (as much as I could remove) cleaned from the buckets. Then the clones were dropped in and the reservoir filled with fresh water and Flora Nova Grow. I then added Canazym, hoping this would convert the old root mass to be used as food. I replace the Canazym about every week. So far, this seems to be working. I am currently about 2-3 weeks in flower and have not seen any adverse effects.

Top Bottom