candy apple haze

• Thread starter redroot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

A haze

here is a clone ive held for quiet some time. seeds came from afghanistan.from a farmer. round about 11 years ago have held on too the mother all that time. taste like petrol/fuel/earthy/musky with a sticky candy apple smell, strong herb.night time smoke.
10weeks in flower

Candy apple haze
Candy apple haze 2
Candy apple haze 3
Candy apple haze 4
Candy apple haze 5
Candy apple haze 6
Candy apple haze 7
Candy apple haze 8
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fat cola's for sure redroot!!! What kind of setup are you running?

R

redroot

thanks man.respect
i use coco soil. 12 ltr pots. 400 watt sodium lamps. and b cuzz nutirents. havent run these plants with all the new boosters out. am trying a few of them this round. top shooter.bud candy.bloom bastic.and advanced nutrients stock, should be able too get these alot bigger and stickyier!
thanks for your time.

F

forehead

great name.. lol.. odd looking plant for Affie genetics...would love to get to know her better..hehe..

R

redroot

thanks milehighchic. forehead and jobo.. im just spending a few hours changing the size of my photos ,so i can upload some more. thanks for stopping by. :smoke

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
My buddy gave me a smelly proof bag... is it intended for curing? The plants look good btw...

R

redroot

My buddy gave me a smelly proof bag... is it intended for curing? The plants look good btw...

thanks for stoppin by shady. and yes i use them for curing my personal. as they dont seem too be smell proof. my stuff reeks through these bags

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ Sup redroot... So what's your thoughts on curing with the smelly proof bag vs glass mason jars? I've got a ton of jars, but I may try curing a couple buds in the bag for comparison...

R

redroot

^^^ Sup redroot... So what's your thoughts on curing with the smelly proof bag vs glass mason jars? I've got a ton of jars, but I may try curing a couple buds in the bag for comparison...

hey , i use both. jars and these bags. these bags are ok. i think they cure alot faster in the bags. much nicer crumble and smell too the buds. and also the thc stays on the bud alot better.i would say try it out man.and see what you like best. both are good ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom