Candy Diesel Momma

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

1400 1500 ppms everyday. Hard ass mother fuckin hittings bros. everyday. reeks of pure skunk fire farts, skunk forest fires, whatever. stinkiest plant ive ever grown.

Candy diesel momma
Candy diesel momma 2
Candy diesel momma 3
M

Medic

Whos your daddy Biatch.

was trying to get a pick of me kneeling with all the nutes like van de swaan and all that. Thats all i can grab. Theres a 1000 dollar roor crown series straight from deutchland. Grow big, steamed bone meal, marine cuisine and multizyme from van de zwaan is all she gets. 1400 to 1500 ppms guys. Shes a beast. Im guessing around 2200 when she flowering. Maybe More. Absolutely devastating Cannabis. Extreme sativa

Cali

D

Dr Herbal

Now thats a plant mate how long she bin growin.....never seen a plant in soil takin up that kinda ppm what a plant mate. besta luck with her
peace bro

M

Medic

Just some pure pure kush/diesel. LOL.

Loompa, 1400 ppms - 1500 ppms in veg lol

Cali

D

D9420

shes a big momma do you have any cuts of it in flower. sounds like a great strain :smiley_joint:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice diesel there!!!! she is stinky huh!!!! smells like up the skunks ass!!!!!! lol peace djxx

M

Medic

MG.

thanks dude your the man. Shes been growing since february. Goes outdoors when the suns out. comes inside under some t5s. 24 hour veg.
No cuts of it right now. Just some little mommas rooting to make some breeding material for the militia for hybrid making

d9420
none of them right now. harvested some indoor shots. ill see if i get some dry nug shots up. all white. Sparkling diamonds. This bitch comes out whiter than the white.

Djxxxplatinum.

man if you have an empty stomach the smells coming from this beast can be too acrid at times. really really reallly foul. skunk. whatever this plant is, its the purest kush/diesel there is around to me when compared to the d and other chem family strains. The one that reigns supreme, the one the only, emperor. Hopefully some of the candy s1s top out like there momma

M

Medic

im holding a 5 gallon grow big, the other hand is marine cuisine. You get some stinky stinky plants. Multizyme is by Van De Swaan. Oh yeah i use roots accelerator too..

M

Medic

Thanks alot Papa Kush. Shes a stinker. If anyone is aware of the yellow house or the fairfax clinic where i used to drop off the bulk of the los angeles pure kush.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Medic, Nice !! Good to see you useing that Marine Cusine , FFF !! Do you top dress or mix it into your soil mix?? I mix mine into the soil mix when i'm transplanting, and then use the FF grow big on them every other watering !! Mine are Big plants, very healthy !! So far they are in 3 gal pots !! And loveing life !! Thank You for shareing the pictures !! monkey5

M

Medic

Medic, Nice !! Good to see you useing that Marine Cusine , FFF !! Do you top dress or mix it into your soil mix?? I mix mine into the soil mix when i'm transplanting, and then use the FF grow big on them every other watering !! Mine are Big plants, very healthy !! So far they are in 3 gal pots !! And loveing life !! Thank You for shareing the pictures !! monkey5

Thats what i do as well bro. Mix into the dirt. If they need more i top dress em. I also throw in the same amount of bone meal in there.

Use grow big, roots accelerator, multizyme. Every now and again if i keep my mom in the same pot for awhie i use the mother earth super tea bloom from advanced.

M

Medic

if your in cali. Yellow House or fairfax all month in december, january. will throw some candy kush over there as well. True kill.

Medic

L

LOCO__MOCO

yo medic, are those clubs you r talking about?? if so does the stuff you drop off come from mota militia beans or you're own personal stash. So in other words if I drop by those places and sample the buds, can I get the same in seed from here....

I

itisme

That would qualify of a MILFS Mom I Like to Fing Smoke. Damn she is a real beuaty.

Top Bottom