Strain : Medics Candy Kush BX
Method Smoked : glass pipe

APPEARANCE

DSCN0893.JPG

From this plant-

DSCN0349.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : sweet, fruity kush
Associated smells of bud : candy/fruity pebbles to me...just keeps getting sweeter

TASTE

Dominant flavour : f'n pure kushy taste for sure
Associated flavours : sweet earthy

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7
- cough factor? : yes/no- no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body- 80/20, not as much for my pain relief (can often still feel neck and back pain), but mood elevator for sure.
Potency : 8-8.5
Duration : 2-3hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime- all day, heavy smoke of this can put you to sleep
Munchies? : yes/no- nah
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (X) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Comments:

This is currently my favorite smoke and I'm almost out. Boo. Best way to describe this to me is just kushy head high bud. I like that you can smoke a j and still taste the kush goodness at the end. First run with this lady, so next run I expect a helluva lot more, very stoked.

This bud will get the front of your head tightened up slightly and to me causes me to get a little warm/flush. Not necessarily a one hitter quitter, but I do feel effects of the bud with in a hit or two of a pipe. Very relaxing and pleasant high for me, i tend to smile quite a bit. The best was after a nice spliff before headin to a bar to meet some folks... I smoked it, felt my frontal head start to throb but being so stoned couldn't say it was necessarily "uncomfortable" or unpleasant but could be taken that way. I then could not stop smiling for about 1-2 hrs. LOL. People thought I was the just the happiest most pleasant dude ever, ha. Still very social and not too intimidating to be very high and around others. And besides cottom mouth, alcohol was not an interest to me- maybe half a beer to quench cotton mouth. Great happy, strong, social weed...and this was just one fem outta 3 beans. The danks.

H

Hazeface

thanks 4 the smoke report..sounds like some fire 4sur...:420:

B

Bigb89

Nice report TG sounds steller. Who the beans from if dont mind askin?

T

TheSeedstress

Very detailed report! Patients and caregivers should definitely benefit from this style of report. Keep 'em coming, Gritty!

H

haze89

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit TG thats some fire for sure. Can you tell me a little about the real deal Candy Kush? and what did Medic use in the initial cross?

B

BeachBummed

haha i know a total waste

but one of the best blunts ive had was 4/20 this year with 2 g's of candy kush

i loved it. seriously tasted like someone doused it in sugar.

enjoy mang. looking tasty!

true grit

true grit

find any similar phenos? the last pop i did gave me some way too stretchy fems and lotta dudes. Sadly most got culled and didn't flower any of the fems. I do have a King D (Chemdog D x candy kush) going in a test run real soon.

Top Bottom