candy kush, c99xdeep chunk, Alien dawg, LA con

• Thread starter jansjukebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

oh man, that kandy kush top looks great. hard to imagine your old lady isn't as impressed as we are. then again, i have to beg my g/f to come to the basement with me to look at my plants in hopes that i see a look of amazement on her face. i'm still waiting for that look.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

No. She loves them. As a matter of fact, last feeding I wasn't well enough and she said what week on the schedule and she went and fed them for me. But, she asks for a break in the summer. One: no AC and she knows it gets to hot without one. 2: Not quite a med state yet and she says she feels safe for a few months while I'm shut down. So I lvoe her as much as my weed so I do what she asks and in return, she lets me grow the best medication in the world! But one can still wish and dream...lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Does anyone know what the harvest time on Alien Kush is? My little runty girl is getting mature fast! I don't have one brown pistols on any of my other girls but she is swelling and maturing fast! And man do they all stink! The candy kush is almost sicking sweet while the c99 x deep chunk is a bit more earthy. I'll try to get some new pics up tomorrow. I've cut the nitrogen back and am starting to pump the molasses to them all. and I can see them starting to swell more and more each day.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks candyman. I've been followin your stuff for years bro. I hope you get back on your feet soon cause you grow some dank and I would find it an honor to run some of your gear!

Venom818

Venom818

everything is looking nice keep those candy pics coming

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Sure thing Venom. I'll try to get some up tomorrow for you. I was in there rearanging folage. I prefer not to remove my large leaves. I believe that God put them there by design, but something I do all little tuck here and there to help plver buds get more light. and it was reaking in there...lol I think it's the candy that smells the most!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

OK time for some pic updates: we are at 39 days flowering:

c99 x deep chunk is in the front of this shot. To the right side is the LA con and to the left side is the candy kush

5-01_040.jpg

This is a little inside the canopy: again c99 x DC on right candy kuch on the left:

5-01_004.jpg

This is a elaf on the c99 x DC. These things are huge! This on is a 13 finger:

5-01_028.jpg

And these are my clones. I had to throw them in the chamber and so I fut soem CFL's in there to give them some light. The big girls are hogging it all...lol

5-01_020.jpg

I will get pics of the c99 x DC, candy kush and alien dog posted in the next few hours. I'll seperate the strands and since venom asked for it, the candys will the next I post! BRB...lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Here's soem shots of the candy kush. The smell in my chamber is almost overwelming. I love it!
5-01_002.jpg
5-01_038.jpg
5-01_035.jpg
5-01_012.jpg
5-01_032.jpg
5-01_033.jpg
5-01_034.jpg

N

negative 1

that alien dawg looks nice! frosty. they all look nice though don't get me wrong! some dank in the future for you! also if you know someone else who grows you could pass the clones off under the stipulation that you get it back if / when you need it. but sometimes i guess things are a bit more complicated than that. anyways, looks nice in there for sure!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks negative! I don't have any grower friends that grow year round to keep on going so that sucks..but I do have a few more seeds of both the AD and the c99 x deep chunk so maybe I'll get lucky again in the future. Speaking of which here are a few bud shots of the c99 x DC. This cross has turned into a treasure for me. Out of 15 seeds my buddie and I split, he got 4 girls out of 7 seeds. I germed 3. 1 didn't make it to the top and the other 2 were both girls! I have to hand it to canacopia for this knock-off. They always say you get what you pay for But these seeds were a hell of a value for what she possesses

5-01_008.jpg
5-01_009.jpg
5-01_022.jpg
5-01_023.jpg
5-01_029.jpg
5-01_031.jpg

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so everyone got fed tonight. The alien dog got a big drink of molasses water. After tonight it will be going on plain water till harvest, I suspect 2 weeks till I harvest her. I prob. won't get but about a half oz from her runty little butt but It should be enough to make me decide if I'm going to pop the rest of the seeds. The rest of the plants, i have cut the nitrogen back and can see some yellowing starting. Some of the candy kush arms were bent over so I added a few more stakes in there. Every day they swell more and more. I'm going to guess 9 weeks for the candy and LA con and prob 10 weeks for my c99 x deep chunk, although since I have 2 of them 1 might do one at 9 and one at 10 to get a better idea of when to harvest the clones. The last few weeks before harvest are the hardest!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Pistols are starting to brown on the Candy Kush and I can see her starting to swell. That sounds sexual doesn't it? Anyway I think I saw a couple of dark ones on the LA con also. I'm figuring on taking both of them to 9 weeks. The Alien dawg on the other hand may be done in a week. 2 at the longest. Nice fast finishing pheno. I just wish she was bigger...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom