candy purple

• Thread starter vancerz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vancerz

I dont really know much about this it was given to me as "purple candy" in Chico its a fast flower 60 days till done its day 53 right now and doesn't have that "purple" taste but more of a sweet floral taste and smell. my room is warm mid 70s 24/7 so it did not purple too much but if temps go low most of it will purple up. people say it does not taste like your inhaling weed the smokes very smooth and the high is indica based. she will not hermi at all dude to light stress so im thinking some one put effort into her. over all i think is a great plant, thank you to who ever put there time and effort into this, and passed it on for others to enjoy.

Candy purple
Candy purple 2
Candy purple 3
Candy purple 4
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plant

Well done, she looks ready to smoke, after a 1 month cure lol

mal

dlovejah

dlovejah

Really Nice.. That last shots dank.. The Lime green and purps:sign0005:How would you rate her for potency?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good man. it got the leaf pattern to querkle by sub cool, which seems to be a pretty uniform and stable strain. with an indica based stone as well.

V

vancerz

Really Nice.. That last shots dank.. The Lime green and purps:sign0005:How would you rate her for potency?

I would put it at an 8 for potency, I would rate most Ogs and the kushs 7-9.

looking good man. it got the leaf pattern to querkle by sub cool, which seems to be a pretty uniform and stable strain. with an indica based stone as well.

word, thats some helpful info. I got access to querkle, although i never seen it grown out or smoked it personally, It would be cool to at least run the two and compare. if it is big props to sub.

I found some info that said it might possibly be sweetooth x The Purps by BC Bud Depot, I dont really have any experience with sweetooth or "the purps" but there defiantly is a sweetness in the smoke...so I dont know what to think. I have seen the cut "candy purple" "purple candy" rarely in clubs in sac so i don't really know if its the same one as mine either... I should swoop the next one i see to compare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom