Canna A, Anyone Know It's Chemical Composition

• Thread starter Fecund Loin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fecund Loin

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help. I got a 5L bottle of Canna A delivered without the B and after complaining got 5L of A & B delivered. So I have 5L of A kicking about and would like to know the chemical composition (for feeding outdoor guerrilla grows).

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Canna A Coco

Smerb

Smerb

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help. I got a 5L bottle of Canna A delivered without the B and after complaining got 5L of A & B delivered. So I have 5L of A kicking about and would like to know the chemical composition (for feeding outdoor guerrilla grows).

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Canna A Coco
You can type that in on some search engines..... are you looking for the NPK??

F

Fecund Loin

I've tried the internet hence me appealing for info here. I might contact Canna on the blag for information or a 5L container of B :cool:

And yes the NPK values as I presume one or more are missing.

Smerb

Smerb

I've tried the internet hence me appealing for info here. I might contact Canna on the blag for information or a 5L container of B :cool:

And yes the NPK values as I presume one or more are missing.
I can go through some stuff I have. I'll hook up some info. Love to help bruh.

Smerb

Smerb

Thanks you very much :smoking:
This the stuff you are using?
page2image1224

Smerb

Smerb

You have A and B? Both are used together. You want to know exactly what's in their formula? Let's bullshit.

F

Fecund Loin

You have A and B? Both are used together. You want to know exactly what's in their formula? Let's bullshit.

More just if it's the nitrogen half, an email was received from amazon asking for it back. My housemate ordered it (47 & 48 year old recent divorcee's and old friends) and I said I'll send it back, "Fuck that, you said you were going to feed the Incredible Bulk clones(what a nice genetic specimen) you're planting out with it." BTW what a medium coco is, never had 45 degree pointing heavenwards top leaves, never seen a square meter run 40 pints a day through it, always grown outside (UK) , first coco grow :speechless:. Really appreciated you taking the time :cool:

P

Pimples

Canna coco A part...dont know the exact minerals. But i do know it has fulvic acid in it and personally i think from the smell it has some kind of flowering or bloom stimulator. It smells unlike any other base. That chlorine fresh swimming pool water is not there. The reaso. I say some kind of plant extract bloom stimulator is because to me it smells like a diluted Atami Bcuzz Bloom stimulator. That sweet floral smell. Whatever it is...they arent gonna tell ya.

P

Pimples

It works no doubt. Using some right now on a crop of bubba kush and a few other strains as a matter of fact. You dont need the additives. They arw pricey. But the Cannazyme and Rhizotonic in early veg makes for some very impressive root growth and bushy plants. I swear Rhizo has salicylic acid in it. Dont know for sure. The way it clouds up the tanks after the base is added. Just like Aptus fasilitor. There is a few secret sauces in all the Canna bottles that they arent saying if the truth be known. Cannazyme... Iam 99% positive has yucca as a surfactant in it. Anyways. Yeah. I use Canna now and then. Does what its supposed to do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom