Canna Aqua in RDWC or DWC?

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Anyone running Canna Aqua in their RDWC or DWC?
Prepping for an Aqua run.

sticky icky

sticky icky

I don't myself but a good friend of mine does and he really likes it !!! Says the "ph stays really stable" in his DWC set up which you know is a big plus !! Imo you can't go wrong with the Canna line period .... tried and true !!!! House and Garden is very similar in most aspects and a bit cheaper !! That's another very good option for you as well to save a little cash and get very similar results, if you stay with Canna think about running some drip clean in there from House and Garden to help out with any build up's if you don't use it already, hope that helps a little !!! ;)

Last edited:
Delerium

Delerium

I have been using drip clean for sometime, (side note) we were talking in the House thread about using white vinegar instead of drip clean this past week.
I have another run about to go into flower hydroton UC, was thinking of doing it in Canna Aqua instead of CS.
I have Canna Aqua and Coco on my shelves that I haven't used yet.
Have 2 runs in Cultured Solutions UC , a Promix run in Rock and a top feed recirc in Rock with Hydroton.
Just about to start flushing a Bio-1 House and Garden run in promix this week.
Pretty much shelving promix for a few months and see how coco runs.
Gonna run one room in UC and the other room in Coco.
Was at Canna's website checking out the schedule this weekend. Just transplanted some clones into veg with Canna Coco.
Been busy busy busy

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ok killer bro thanks for tip ;) .. Hell yeah sounds like your busy !!! I'm in the same boat no question !!! Money don't sleep tho right !?! Yeah Ive got a pro mix and soil mix run now that I'm using CS on and I like it no doubt but I also have things in coco with Canna Coco and I have to say I've "always" liked the growth with coco better they just don't skip a beat ya know !!!

Delerium

Delerium

Sleep is for softies. I sleep when my plants say it is ok to.
Some of my friends said I can easily get UC results from Coco so I'm giving it a whirl.
I'm prepping for this side by side comparison with Aqua and CS in UC.

Top Bottom