Canna B Instead Of Cannaboost

• Thread starter StealurFace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StealurFace

StealurFace

Hey wondering if anyone has substituted more canna part B for the boost and pk 13/14? Some people hv said you can but no one i know has tried it would like to hear from anyone that has! Thx ⚡

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Hey wondering if anyone has substituted more canna part B for the boost and pk 13/14? Some people hv said you can but no one i know has tried it would like to hear from anyone that has! Thx ⚡
Been on Canna for about 2 years now, but Tera- not the 2 part line. I've not tried what you suggest. PK 13/14 is a tric enhancer, boost is a flower bulker. Boosts NPK numbers are low, part B high. And I know why you want that to be true, 500 bucks for a 5 L supply, and any smaller quantity doesn't make sense. Amazon sends it do my door for $348. I'd suggest you keep to recommended nute mix from CANNA, and the pretty dutch girl in the hoodie on my feed chart rocks, check her out every feeding. IF i was going to replace Boost, id look for a knock off or recipe. IMHO this line has increased my yield and quality to not deviate. I do other things on water nights, Mammoth P, Sweet and SnowStorm Ultra (with a long flush at finish), OrganaBasic and White Shark to the soil. I know you asked for those who have tried it but that's my 2cents
Woody

StealurFace

StealurFace

Been on Canna for about 2 years now, but Tera- not the 2 part line. I've not tried what you suggest. PK 13/14 is a tric enhancer, boost is a flower bulker. Boosts NPK numbers are low, part B high. And I know why you want that to be true, 500 bucks for a 5 L supply, and any smaller quantity doesn't make sense. Amazon sends it do my door for $348. I'd suggest you keep to recommended nute mix from CANNA, and the pretty dutch girl in the hoodie on my feed chart rocks, check her out every feeding. IF i was going to replace Boost, id look for a knock off or recipe. IMHO this line has increased my yield and quality to not deviate. I do other things on water nights, Mammoth P, Sweet and SnowStorm Ultra (with a long flush at finish), OrganaBasic and White Shark to the soil. I know you asked for those who have tried it but that's my 2cents
Woody
Thx for the reply woody! I always like hearing from other canna users. Im definitely trying to avoid buying the boost this time cuz so many people keep telling me its a waste n im pretty broke at the moment lol ive used it before and things turned out great but so many variables so who knows!

Top Bottom