Canna Bio Gens Destroyer

• Thread starter alaskind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S3CC

S3CC

That is awesome cocoJoe! I am looking at starting it at the beginning of December after the Trainwreck and Blue Dream finish up. Gonna have to maybe look for another soil recipe though since it is suppose to only like N in low levels. I typically use super soil and I think that will be too hot for it. The other reason for waiting until winter is it is suppose to prefer dry conditions for humidity which is much easier to achieve with the dry winter air up here. Come mid winter it can get as dry as 20% RH in the house if I don't run the humidifier. Gonna scrog mine as that is my standard answer for height control. Taskenti huh, checked that out more than once but never quite got around to hitting the commit button. I was eyeballing their Sandstorm at one time. They posted a pic on CW one time and it was covered in bright pink hairs. Just made you want to eat it. I think it is their idea for a hash plant if I remember. My seed hoarding fever kicked up again today and sent an order off for Crockett's Tangie. If you haven't noticed I tend to be a fan of sativas and sativa hybrids although you will find a few indicas in the stable.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@DismalDude
When people don't heed advice

DismalDude

DismalDude

Lol,awesome!I just got back to this post as I was searching for the seeds!I did find a couple companies carrying them too.Not sure about them though.Rhino has them,Herbies is out of stock.I want some of them bad girls!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Almost ready to harvest a couple destroyers. Really looking forward to the smoke!!

She came out better than ever! Next step is exploiting her high yield potential with proper training and a trellis.

Pics are from 77-80 days. Under 12/12 lighting she'll go as long as 16 weeks, but at 11/13 she finishes fat and stacked at about 12.

Last edited:
alaskind

alaskind

Almost ready to harvest a couple destroyers. Really looking forward to the smoke!!

She came out better than ever! Next step is exploiting her high yield potential with proper training and a trellis.
View attachment 579156 View attachment 579155 View attachment 579158

Pics are from 77-80 days. Under 12/12 lighting she'll go as long as 16 weeks, but at 11/13 she finishes fat and stacked at about 12.
ahh the memories..... I may have to do this one again under the big HPS in the sky and see what I can yield... Ima have to talk to Dubi N see if he has any tester crosses around :D really makes me wanna grow her again @NauralTherapy

Fish.Carbone

Fish.Carbone

1 of craziest strains I have seen friend grew out 1 indoors that was a freak flowered for 19wks no bud as such more like individual calyxs similar to Grinspoon pics that ive seen. What a smoke though living in Scotland rarely get too sample the longer sativas but always a treat when i do.

km1

km1

nice report

"85%meao thai , 15% mex/columbian."

why in the heck are there so many chunky phenos..and why does it finish in 80 days
if this is the makeup?

glad you can find skinnier sativa phenotypes..but if it was made from the above list..the plants would take longer than
80 days to finish be way taller less chunky with way skinnier leaves..

somewhere someone has made this

"easier to grow"..by crossing it to an earlier shorter indica at some point..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
nice report

why in the heck are there so many chunky phenos..and why does it finish in 80 days
if this is the makeup?

glad you can find skinnier sativa phenotypes..but if it was made from the above list..the plants would take longer than

No, you are mistaken, there are no indica genetics in the Destroyer line.
I'll go ahead and repeat what I said earlier:

As an example, the following pictures are from two different friends growing my select cut under 12/12 lighting
IMG 8407

IMG 8406

IMG 8405
IMG 8404

Which corresponds to what you typically expect from sativa.

However, adjusting the lighting schedule will drastically affect plants' structure and finishing times. My first time with this plant I harvested little more than a series of bracts running along the stems, but after 5 years of running her I learned a few things, grow her how she likes, and now she does this
IMG 7173

You should be careful speaking from a stance of such authority when you have no actual experience with a plant.

km1

km1

Bully 2dry

sk/hz x oaxacan

apologies...and
thank you

happy to be mistaken..i truly want pure sativas to abound.
long flower i generally have to grow at less than 12 hrs on or they may revert

Last edited:
alaskind

alaskind

I got chunky fat growth with normal nutrients chem/organic..... 9 weeks gave easy maturation, and fully developed THC profile.... great strain, I have grown it crossed with a few indicas, but prefer the original. Best cross I had from it was a Taskenti X Destroyer made by Kaiki of cannabiogen but not released. That was very strong herb but didnt have a great flavor.... but VERY strong.

alaskind

alaskind

nice report

if this is the makeup?

CannaBioGen has a stellar reputation for selling EXACTLY what they advertise. The growth patterns reflect a very high standard of selection.Rare trait among todays "breeders". I understand your skepticism though. Impressive satty, no doubt.

G

GoldenDragon

Did anyone manage to repro this version of destroyer. Ive been looking for these for some time now as I lost mine to theft (due to a so called friend). Some of the plants from the first few years of its release were great and sorely missed. Ashame cbg closed down. Destroyer were wicked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom