Canna Bio Line

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Anyone use the whole line up and nothing else?? I am switching over to a KISS method and the Bio line sounds simple enough.. No PHing? Easy! I plan to use the canna soil as well.

Does or has anyone used Molasses with the bio line and did not PH? Molasses drops PH like crazy and that worries me a bit. BUT, I hear the molasses with the boost is amazing.

I have used bloom boosters so much that it is difficult to stray away from them.. I have been looking at the Roots Organics HPK and HP2.. Do you guys think these are worth using or should I just leave the boosting up to the boost and molasses? Any help is much appreciated!

D

delamountain

I have run the whole Biocanna line in bioterra soil.Worked great never ph'd I also used PB sweet and calmag.I stopped using that method because the soil was totally infested with fungus gnats.You can no longer get that soil in C.A. because some sort of sanitation issue with one of the ingredients.The line is super simple to use but the fungus gnats were fucked.Smoke quality was excellent.I use a different grow method now but I still use the bloom a little bit and the bio-boost and never ph.

T

true blue

great results so far lush green growth and buds smell great got a week left on my ak auto and looking good.I recommend it for sure!

R

Rubijon

I run Canna in my Hydro system and dont think I will ever use anything else again. I went through that Boost like Crazy about 1 1/2 bottles a week

X

x0mb13

I used the bio vega, bio flores, and bio boots last run and it worked great. there was lush green growth all throughout and the buds rocked.

Top Bottom