Canna Boost Questions?

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maimunji

I want to try canna boost at foliar feed so I have few questions. What dosage to use ml/ ltr? How much time to use per week - once, twice every day? Can I drench buds or only need to stay with leaves. Im running very high Rh at 80% and fight botritis almoust every grow. I deside to give a try product called essence from plant magic its bud rot assasin so I will spray and drench buds completely to the end of flowering. So can I spray with boost on buds also?
Thanks for answers.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

i would recommend not doing a foliar reading and going with canna bloom boost in your medium i think cannas recommendation is 8-12ml per 10l id go more towards 5ml per 10l and every other feeding to save some cash and its just not necessary also why are you running RH so high.? what medium are you using?

M

maimunji

Im in coco and watering once per day. I live in area when outdoor rh is very high. Im not running sealed room and keep room door open this bring fresh air from outdoor conditions in my grow room. So my room temp and rh depend from outdoor temp and rh.
Thanks for your options NicktheGreek. Anyone?

C

costa

I never use Boost on the buds . I start with 25 ml/10 l early flower , then upper it to 40 ml/10 l all through the rest of flowering time except the last 10 days or so . I'm in 70/30 coco/perlite

C

costa

Im in coco and watering once per day. I live in area when outdoor rh is very high. Im not running sealed room and keep room door open this bring fresh air from outdoor conditions in my grow room. So my room temp and rh depend from outdoor temp and rh.
Thanks for your options NicktheGreek. Anyone?
I use the same method mate . If the RH gets to high , I rev the fan up a bit , but never had probs. with mold

C

costa

The rh outside here in Spain is up'n down like a yo-yo , one day it can be 35 , next as high as 80 + , but it doesn't seem to bother the plants as long as the circulation is good .

M

maimunji

4x4 tent
Extractor is 580 mh/3 (340 cfm). I have 3 oscillating fans. A lot of wind in tent but last time finish with rot. Only on 2 of 4 plants. Maybe a couple of different thighs I overripe them and also they have few deficiency. Give em 4 days of darkness before chop maybe this is the reason because looks like botrytis is in early stage or just not spread because can't destroy every single colas of affected plants.
So nobody use boost in foliar? I really decide to give a chance for essence so I will spray inside the buds this time.

Top Bottom