Canna Boost - Who Uses It

• Thread starter keebler420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ismokepot

Dom't forget to use their Cannazyne along with your nutes......... great product also.

K

keebler420

Talking about Cannazyne, what about the product called Hygrozyne? The salesman at the store told me it is a must have product for CoCo and that it is not at all like Cannazyne. The salesman said Hygrozyne is really a bud enhancer and doesn't have any enzymes in it. Anybody have any good information about Hygrozyne and does anyone use it with CoCo?

D

diesel

ive tried hygrozyme i think its called,.. i have to say i dident continue using it, it is basically enzymes which help the roots absorb different nutrients or act as carriers or break down certain substanaces i believe.

I like canna boost, i find it helps keep the plants healthy and use it with a pk booster.

Headmasta i hear is popular and cheap but ive never tried it. i do love their spray safe which is actually the only completely natural spray i think which does work and smells great.

W

westsworld

im using canna boost at 20 ml in 10 litres water all the way through flower. ive got pk 13 14. do you guys think i should use that all the way through or just the last say the last 3 weeks before the two week flush were its just water. ive havent sarted with that yet?

B

bentley

Boost

I used canna boost and it works great it's a little expensive but I say it's worth it the last run I ran with out the boost the buds didn't look ad nice with the boost the buds smell better and have more crystals I'm going back to using boost but imma try using it as a foliar spray this time heard people got good results and saved slot of money

S

Shamanfarmer

the only thing that differentiates canna boost from other bloom enhancers is the active ingredient tryacantanol sp?. a buddy actually found a site where you can buy the concentrate for pennies practically, so one could mix it with any regimen. heard it does outstanding as a foliar spray aswell:rasta:

From what i've been able to find this is purely speculation. The closest i've been able to come to verifying this common assumption is the fact that boost has sugar cane vinasse in it and sugar cane has a fair amount of triacontanol in it. But i dont know that triacontanol would be in sugarcane vinasse since it is nonpolar and is contained in the waxy coating on the outside of the sugar cane. Maybe somebody should get some pure triacontanal and do a side by side with boost. Or maybe somebody knows a chemist that could check a sample of boost for triacontanol.

K

kdub4201

Love the shit creates quality buds I use it with the complete line with some big his and have ridiculous results

xrob415x

xrob415x

I used to use It but switch to bloombastic and havent looked back

R

red

CANNA BOOST IS A LOAD OF CRAP. OVERPRICED TWADDLE.!!!!

We have run tests on canna boost accelerator. ultimate test. lol 6 using a & b plus boost as well as 6 just a & b

All 12 turned out almost exactly the same. there ws no recognisable differance between either group.

buddhas tree pk 9-18 is to be the biggest thing on the market very soon.

its made in manchester england and lets just say the people who distribute atami Bloombastic go into the store and buy buddhas tree over there leading product.

its an agricultural addative scaled down for home use and the results are overwhelming. feel free to look it up . hope one of you has the urge to try it just so i have someone to back me up once everyone reads this then descend to tell me im full of crap. lol

thanks and happy blooming people

F

FruitOfTheLabor

faster bud formation
denser buds
whats that worth to you?

I'll pay the $100 per L (I go thru 1L per crop) as in the long run the 6-7k I get from the 1.5lbs will more than cover the costs of the additive.

I'd only reccommend Boost when using te complete canna line.

good luck

i also only reccomend the BOOST with the canna line. i used Bio Canna Vega Flores Rhizotonic Cannazym and Bio Boost.. on my very first grow and it came out great.. trying out Foxfarm side by side with the rest of my canna line..

S

subrob

I am not one who relies...or is really interested in..the science beyond the basics ...results can hold my attention though..I've grown a number of styles w a number of bottled lines over a couple decades of growing..and the two best I've ever experienced were the canna bio line and the canna substra line..I ain't saying its the best..just that I've tried...I use canna boost w the substra line from the day I start using flores..between day 14 and 20 strain dependant..I use between 8-12 mil per gallon...last 14 days I go 7 w boost then 7 w plain water

Top Bottom