Canna Boost...

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I think massive is a great alternitive. It has aminos, humics, the same growth hormones as boost. It also has a slight PK kick. Around $80 for a 4 litre bottle. It boosted my yields and quality. I use it week 3 to flush.

G

geoduck

Been using mainly all canna nutes so far (coco a+ b, rhyzo, cannazyme, 13/14, also supplemental calmag), about to go into flowering. Canna Boost seems to be fairly expensive, and with all the different nutes out there, I was wondering if anyone here had a good alternative to it?

boost is good stuff. closest alternative i can think of would be greenfuse bloom stimulator, which's ultra concentrated, use at 1ml per 15 liters if i remember correctly.

60acregrower

60acregrower

I have found Golden Tree by Humboldts Secret to be a good substitute for these other expensive boost additives such as Canna Boost, Gravity, and Smartboost. I thought Golden Tree was better and a cheaper nutrient additive. Here is the link to where I found it, http://HumboldtsSecret.com and it seems to be the best price for what I got.

Canna Boost Alternative Golden Tree
DO IT

DO IT

Check out Xtreme Boost.. its what i have been using with good results.

Xtreme Boost Consists of 23 different Amino Acids, natural flowering hormones and vitamins, organic macro and micro nutrients from seaweed kelp and vegetable matter. This was specifically designed for the flowering and ripening of your plants. Xtreme Boost enhances metabolic grow, stimulates bud development, promotes enzyme production, improves resistance to disease, encourages fruit swelling and increases essential oil production.

Xtreme boost
Top Bottom