Canna butter the finished product.

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So yesterday i showed y'all a really good recipe to make homemade canna butter useing 1 1/4 oz of some really fine red bud , the weed is perfect and dont even know what it is lol it refused to flower and ran 110 days, the weed is that giggley stuff that puts you in a happy mood and is very relaxing, any way that half tea spoon of vannella makes it so you cant tase any weed at all, everyone luv the brownies or chocolates chip cookies, this is enough butter for 1 very good batch, be awair the better the weed the better the butter and you take on empty stomach, it will allso take about 2 hours till you feel full effects so beware you can get majorley high depending on quality of bud but made recipe to get u majorley high, so yesterday i showed how to make and today will show finished product, put in fridge overnight darn those cool whip containers do come in handy, so buy simmering the weed for 3 hours all the thc will adhere to the fat in the butter, once it cools off you will see what feels heavier but is just butter well turning back to butter, some people cant smoke and are paying 50 bucks or more at dispensary for 1 brownie this will make a whole batch so i hope everyone enjoys it.

Canna butter the finished product
7munkee

7munkee

I just sprinkle my popcorn/wispy buds and trim leaves in a mini crock with 1lb of real butter. I simmer it for 6 hrs and strain. It decarbs in the crock. 1/4 batch to make 12 cookies. I can't comfortably eat two

Top Bottom