canna coco A/B 5ltr tubs

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

how the fook do the open the lids? on the back it shows a pic of a canna key to open the lid . i need to open mine now to feed the girls tryed to twist the lids got a screwdriver on it n still wont open .. HELP LOL

D

Dr Herbal

Yeah thats shit init ive tried everything to get mine off with no luck had a look at there key think its £8 not much but i think its still a piss take on canna side £35 for the nukes if i wasnt growing coco id take them back and go for a product that dosent do shady aks like this
Soz for the rant hope you get it sorted mate :)

U

ukcheesehead

just been told to use a monkey wrench . will go try it ...

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
I use a razor knife to cut the little yellow plastic pins off so the cap can twist off. I believe there are 4 of them on each 5 liter bottle.

U

ukcheesehead

I use a razor knife to cut the little yellow plastic pins off so the cap can twist off. I believe there are 4 of them on each 5 liter bottle.

done that but wont twist , lol even jah cant twist it off and his arms are like mr Ts arms lol .

all done i used a monkey wrench .. thanks all

D

Dr Herbal

Will do that with mine now guess i didnt try everything lol :)

U

ukcheesehead

Will do that with mine now guess i didnt try everything lol :)

lol.. i thinks its wrong of canna to make u buy the key thing .. going to try n blag 1 for next time lol . but this 5lt will last me a fair time

F

FastForward

They call it the Canna Spanner - but a monkey wrench will do it fine :)

(or if you buy from a shop get them to loosen the lids for you in there before you go)

Greyskull

Greyskull

when I first got the Canna 5L tubs I too had a hellava time opening them up... the canna wrench helps!
if you don't have one, get some channel locks around them fucking tops and that'll do the trick for you.
good luck.

fucking canna.... the one gripe i have with them is the need for that fucking wrench....

H

H.T.S

The canna spanner is the best way to get the 5l tubs open, tried loads of ways but you really dont want to be breaking the lid or seal in any way by forcing it open, as you have to give the 5l tubs a really good shake when filling up the smaller bottles, if the lid or seal is broken, the shit will go everywhere, I got 1 for free when buying the nutes from my local grow shop, guy just gave 1 to me, ask him do they not come for free when buying the nutes, you will only need the 1, lol.

T

thc4sim

LOL they are fuckers to get off~!!!

it normally takes me about 10-20 mins to get the little bastards off!!!
you gotta break that inner seal first then they will eventually give!!

but yea a wrench would be a whole lot easyer!!!! save fucking ya hands up!!

:cool0044:

N

northern monsta

dam rite i got the 5ltr 2 weeks ago, guess what, there still on, i honestly believe the incredible hulk would struggle to get them off, i couldnt believe it i put a hole in the tops and started lifting weights lol, they are some bad ass hard lids to get off, i came away feeling like ide lost the battle and my hands were wrecked best of luck with gettin them off somehow i think youll need more than luck, i think some1 in the factory glued the things on

G

grizz

channel locks like GS said, as much as that shit cost Im glad there tight and dont leak.

U

ukcheesehead

phoned up canna and they are sending me a canna spanna lol they said 1 should of came with the A/B .

H

herby

Hit the weight room, Sheesh bunch of wimps. LMAo!! Just kiddin, I was having the same problem but had some channel locks and they were off in a flash.

Top Bottom