Canna Coco nutrient and GH 6/9mL users chime in!

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCrocker

BCrocker

75% coco 25% perlite (with some hydroton in there too...)

I have been using Canna Coco nutrients for a few years and lately there seems to be something wrong! I have been getting what seems to be deficiencies in different rooms.

What mL/gal do you guys use during flowering? I have not gone higher than 10ml/gal with good results but lately it is causing issues or I have way saturated my coco mix with salts.

Do you feed every time? I seem to be getting accumulated salts , with a run off EC of 2.0 or higher even!

Do you get a Mg or Cal issues?

I have been thinking of switching to GH micro/bloom at 6/9 for flowering, although the NPK values are quite different between the two line ups! It also seems I would have to had fulvic/humic to the GH line as Canna supposedly has it in it.

EDIT - Not sure if this should be in Coco or Nutrient forum... or link to both, thanks mods.

M

maxwell murder

75% coco 25% perlite (with some hydroton in there too...)

I have been using Canna Coco nutrients for a few years and lately there seems to be something wrong! I have been getting what seems to be deficiencies in different rooms.

What mL/gal do you guys use during flowering? I have not gone higher than 10ml/gal with good results but lately it is causing issues or I have way saturated my coco mix with salts.

Do you feed every time? I seem to be getting accumulated salts , with a run off EC of 2.0 or higher even!

Do you get a Mg or Cal issues?

I have been thinking of switching to GH micro/bloom at 6/9 for flowering, although the NPK values are quite different between the two line ups! It also seems I would have to had fulvic/humic to the GH line as Canna supposedly has it in it.

EDIT - Not sure if this should be in Coco or Nutrient forum... or link to both, thanks mods.

i used at least 10mpg of canna coco a and b in bloom (great well water and canna coco) but couldn't keep a green healthy plant without at least 7.5 mpg of calmag. looked more like an iron def than cal/mag but calmag also has iron in it so... it was a little annoying but i just figured it was strain. then i was getting more 20 litre(?) jugs of a and b and got charged 200 bucks EACH , i WAS getting charged 200 for the pair. maybe i was doing something wrong- i called the rep and he said to go up to 18 mpg a and b but i still had issues, i tried humboldt sea cal and sea mag as foliars with the 18 but didn't help me, so i just kept adjusting more calmag (botanacare) less a/b until i came up with 10 mpg a/b plus 7-10 mpg calmag. great results at 200 a pair, at 200 each i shined it and went to 695.
6mpg micro
9mpg bloom
5mpg calmag
rooted clones thru end of flower. i used humboldt roots for veg and first 2 weeks bloom then dropped the roots and went with gh koolbloom liquid 0-10-10 until flush. very happy plants- very happy farmer.
also switched to royal gold 2pur for medium. i know canna is the shit but it just didn't work for me.
hahahha funny thing now is i'm gonna try the heavy 16 base with aptus adds and caps bennies - if it fails i'm back on the 695 yo.

Top Bottom