canna coco nutrients

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

hi guys i am starting the 5th week of flowering and i am looking for some guide in the feeding. i have the full canna range.i will be looking into giving pk13/14 in the 6th week. just at a loss because should i be lowering a and b and adding more boost. i have lost faith in the canna grow guide just looking for your 2 bits.thanks.

C

CanadianClassic

you can start using the pk13/14 even earlier then they recommend as long as your not burning your plants i would introduce it now dont even wait a week use it,right now im running all of the Canna nutes Coco A & B,Rhizotonic,Cannazymn,PK 13/14,CannaBoost(witch is wicked for foilar even in budding phase) do you use a PPM meter or PH pen?? If so you can determine if you are feeding them too much nutes or not enough,i use the Canna schedule just as a guideline but dont follow it to the T because every strain is diff and some like more or less nutes at diff times just gotta get to know your strain well...PM if u got any other questions as i probably wont come back to this thread!

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

The Joker

The Joker

I'm using the canna line for soil less, but am also using the PK boost. I am using it in week 3, and again in week 5.

V

VAPOUR

PK13/14 makes your E.C go quite high so i would give a lower E.C of the A B before adding your PK.

wambam123

wambam123

vapour if you are using canna nutrients could you give me your typical feed during the pk13/14 stage thanks mate

Top Bottom