Canna coco or house and garden what is better ?

• Thread starter Puredank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puredank

Hi y'all I have been growing for around 4 grows now and I have been using the canna coco A+B base nutrients and all the additives but damn it is costly especially the canna boost accelerator at $180 per litre or $600 for 5 litres. I was thinking of switching to house and garden on top of the base coco A+B nutrients what else should be used on top as in other house and garden additives? Can anyone chime in and help thanks y'all

Madmax

Madmax

What strength are you using the cannaboost..im only using 10ml to 10 litres and seems to be working very well and only use it from the 3rd week of bud onset to week 6..i see no difference in quality or size of buds since ive reduced the strength a few grows back..

Kevuk

Kevuk

Canna boost is expensive over here but nowhere near that price. That’s crazy.

P

Puredank

What strength are you using the cannaboost..im only using 10ml to 10 litres and seems to be working very well and only use it from the 3rd week of bud onset to week 6..i see no difference in quality or size of buds since ive reduced the strength a few grows back..
Atm I have upped to 30ml of canna boost per 8litres of water and next few feeds I'll be decreasing back to 16ml per 8litres like before. Very pricey where I live so that's why I am thinking of switch to house and garden

Pileit

Pileit

We have had some nice runs with both. The boost is nice but comes with a price. We source our triacontanol from a different source ,`` seems to be as effecient and better on the budget. We finally made the switch to jacks a cpl years back and really like it. We have a few canna and b cocos. house and garden cocos and mills and b. I use them whern i need to make a small nutrient tank up to get a feeding in. So they may get an occasional canna or house feeding once a month when i dont want to break the scales out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom