Canna PK 13/14 Vs AN Hammerhead pk 4/10

• Thread starter sir_diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sir_diesel

Hey there, if anyone out there has used either and can do a comparison, iv just ordered canna pk 13/14 and will use at week 6 of my 11 week sativa strain.

Iv head a lot about the Hammerhead, was just wondering if anyone knows a lil extra?

Many please & Thanks in advance :mad0223:

jagle

jagle

dont use pk13/14 once, ignore the instructions, they even said this, use it in the dosage mentioned, but i use it after a third of flowering has past, and up till i start to flush.
2 weeks before chop i flush just water and pk 13/14 the last week just water

dankworth

dankworth

Hammerhead is wack. Sativas do not want N later in flowering. Hammerhead is 2-4-10 now, so extra N. PK 13/14 has P and K, no N.

S

sir_diesel

Cheers lads, there was talk of hammerhead pk 9/18 which was suppose to be a higher concentration?

S

sir_diesel

Jagle as you know its my 1st grow! Should I experiment with it?

I

ibTheMan

i use most AN stuff, but Ionic PK boost is cheap and works as good or better IMO.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I'd say its a good idea to see what normal nutes will do first or you will never have a comparison. you can also do a side by side and only treat half your plants. mix up your nutes and water half the room. than add your supplement and water the rest. see how one side of the room does compared to the other. the key to indoor growing is to only tweek one thing at a time. if you are changing too many things you'll never know for sure what was the cause. i didn't love cana's stuff and found it to be wat too expensive. i'd just go w. a general bulk dry product (ie. MOAB, Monster Bloom, Beastie Bloom).
just my 2 cents.

jagle

jagle

ScuzyRoach is right, how can you know it makes a difference if you have never not used it?

S

sir_diesel

@ibtheman iv got some ionic nutes, only used it in veg, plus I think I'm going to be 1 of those guys who only uses 1 brand the whole way

@ScuzyRoach I get what ur saying, I think I will defo on my next grow which will be coco. As for now its a 1 system nft tray so everything I put in the tank will hit all of the plants

S

sir_diesel

Yeah I agree with ScuzyRoach, I will split half the tent next time in many ways regarding nutes so I can see what works the best :)

S

sir_diesel

Tbh I aint even gonna lie, I haven't even started to use either, my canna pk is coming tomorrow, let me get some experience bro and I'll find ya!

dankworth

dankworth

what do you think about subbing PK for hammerhead in the hammerhead/ moab combo?

Sure, better than the new hammerhead. But I would dial it down to 1.5-2 ml/gallon for starters just to be on the safe side vs. hammerhead's old recommendation of 2.5 ml/gal starting point.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Try to find AN HH 4/8 there's no N in it I use it with MOAB last two weeks look up GreenThumbDanny on here he can help with that:)

M

mrduke

yeah i think the stuff at my store is 4/10 i dont remember seeing it @ 2-4-8. sure wouldnt make much sence to add nitro in a flower booster. Any way Ill have to check next time i go shopping.

opt1c

opt1c

i'm pretty sure hammerhead has more than just p and k in it lol... and i think a 1:2 p:k ratio works a lot better than 1:1 or 2:1.

Top Bottom