Canna Pk 13/14

• Thread starter MrBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlah

MrBlah

No, but I can tell you exactly what's in it.

Monopotassium phosphate, potassium hydroxide, and phosphoric acid.

It's just a generic PK additive. Nothing special really.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I thought @MrBlah was answering his own question. Lol
@MrBlue you might read some threads and see "MPK" mentioned. Which is exactly what @MrBlah is referring to.
Just thought I'd mention it. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell people were referring to.

MrBlue

MrBlue

I thought @MrBlah was answering his own question. Lol
@MrBlue you might read some threads and see "MPK" mentioned. Which is exactly what @MrBlah is referring to.
Just thought I'd mention it. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell people were referring to.
@Smokey503ski, Lol I looked twice at the name as well. Just trying to figure out what nute would be best for the problem I'm having at the moment. Since I posted this question, I think its a Ma deficiency going on or something. Cheak it out, its in the infirmary section.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I wouldn't go and ad a MPK if you're having any lockout.
I'll go check your thread out.

P

Pimples

i use ionic boost 0 5 6 . Same shit as kool bloom amd canna pk at 35 -40 $ a gallon.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Fwiw I've been using just mkp as a kick (0.3-0.5g/gal) and it works just as well as any pk additive I've used in the past (including canna). And it's like $9/lb.

S

ssg1fpi

Has anyone used this nute before made by Canna?
Canna is crock of shit, you are paying for vinasse (sugarless molassess), hop extract (remember beer?) and rock phosphate (it's so cheap like OMG!!1).

Better use molasses 2-4mL/L.

P

Pimples

Canna Coco nutrient at 8 to 12 ml of each part depending on stage of growth. If your tap is between 100 and 250 ppm and 7 to 8 pH this is all you need in the nutrient department. Ive used all that root and bud and whatever additives and never noticed much of a difference except in my wallet. And you dont need to specifically use Canna. Cocotek...house and garden...nutrifield...sensi coco...cns 17...all of them. They do the same thing.

Top Bottom