canna pk/13?

• Thread starter heavybudda83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heavybudda83

so ive been using canna pk13/14 for years now and know how productive it is. firstly giving them a little boost at first with one feed at the first signs of flowering (usually about 5-7 days) and then always followed the directions given by canna themselves (for 1 week 3 weeks before harvesting). but, does anyone know a technique using pk13/14 in the first 3-4 weeks of flower that has been tried and tested without burning or stressing the plant?

william76

william76

so ive been using canna pk13/14 for years now and know how productive it is. firstly giving them a little boost at first with one feed at the first signs of flowering (usually about 5-7 days) and then always followed the directions given by canna themselves (for 1 week 3 weeks before harvesting). but, does anyone know a technique using pk13/14 in the first 3-4 weeks of flower that has been tried and tested without burning or stressing the plant?
Say it's a 9 week plant,recommended dose starting week 5 up till week 7 then flush,i generally feed pk for 10\14 days before flushing depending on flowering time,another good indicator when to start pk is when the flowers start spiraling round the branch,if you catch them right they blow right up,thats in coco and soil,i swear by it,hope that helps,76

H

heavybudda83

cheers for the info william76. i usually use strains with an eight week flower cycle, giving them powertops for weeks 5, 6 and 7 and finishing with a week of flush. i was wondering whether anyone has tried using pk13/14 throughout the first 4 weeeks or at different stages in the same period, as it seems there are many different techniques that people are using with pk13/14.

william76

william76

That's too early,the pk is to help it ripen,you don't need that in the first four weeks,with an 8 weeker I start pk at 4 and a half weeks. And stop at 6 and a half weeks then flush,all the best,76

greenboot

greenboot

ex earth juice user here,,, What i do is use canna pk 13/14 starting at day 14 flower until day 28.. then i stop using pk 13/14 and starting using budswell along with headmasta and terminator at very low dose amounts along with the rest of the canna coco line including canna boost until day 56 with one week left of a water and cannazime flush. chop down after day 63 taste/smell/yields comes out incredible. i promise…

Top Bottom