Canna Question?

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Okay so does anyone know if Canna coco have extra calcium in it or extra magnesium in it or both? Thanks

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

im not compareing it to any brand im just asking if canna adds calcium or magnesium at the factory if so should i take it easy on eather.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I use no extra ca or mg. the coco a and b has everything needed.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

not useing coco a and b im useing XNutrients 3 Part and ro water with cal-mag added to it but only a little cuz the 3 part has alot of calcium and mag already so.. well thats good to no no extra is needed thanks!!

deep buddy

deep buddy

canna coco says its buffered not sure what they add assuming its cal and mag. as to the canna coco base nutes having all the cal and mag needed. mittenmedgrow what is your water source? tap or ro? canna says starting with .5-.7 ec so i add calmag to get my water from .1ec to .5ec .

deep buddy

deep buddy

to' up

where did you get this info from?

the medium is what i was referring to coco from canna as i really didnt understand what was being asked i guess? sorry i think hm420 was talking about the base nutes and not the coco medium. i use both so idk what happened there except maybe this wax is too strong!!! so yeah...

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

the medium is what i was referring to coco from canna as i really didnt understand what was being asked i guess? sorry i think hm420 was talking about the base nutes and not the coco medium. i use both so idk what happened there except maybe this wax is too strong!!! so yeah...

I was talkin about the medium! im not useing Canna coco nutrients im useing XNutrients 2 Part that i think works better!

deep buddy

deep buddy

I was talkin about the medium! im not useing Canna coco nutrients im useing XNutrients 2 Part that i think works better!

right on. how do you like those nutes? im using the canna coco base nutes. seems to be working well so far. the medium is the shit though for sure. how are you using it? are you mixing in perlite? are you hand feeding?

nuttso

nuttso

i use mixed tap with ro at 0.4 ec mostly of it being calcium, magnesium and several trace elements. hempy buckets. watered every 4 days. base nutes and pk. fantastic buds. just a lil iron def in the first 3 weeks of flower...

S

swisscheese

I use tapwater, canna coco, canna coco a/b and usually add Magical to around 200ppm usually around 2.5ml per gallon. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast mittenmed is using a different brand of nutrients than you are so you may or may not need extra calcium and magnesium depending on your setup and strains bro. How many runs in coco have you done with the x nutrients?

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I use Canna Coco with GH and Botanicare Cal Mag, 6 ml GH Micro, 9 ml Bloom, 5 ml Cal Mag, up until week 4... then I drop the Cal Mag, after week 5 I drop the bloom. I get great results. I've run it without the Cal Mag, and got decent resluts, I think my yield was lower without it.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

right on. how do you like those nutes? im using the canna coco base nutes. seems to be working well so far. the medium is the shit though for sure. how are you using it? are you mixing in perlite? are you hand feeding?

So far the XNutrients is kicken ass i know 8 others using it and it compares to Canna Coco A & B all day havent had any issues nor have i heard any from the other users i just make sure i dont over do it on the Cal-Mag cuz the nutrients already have a good amount of Cal and Mag so i add a lil bit more of calmag plus 3ml per gallon! I add 25 to 30% perlite to the Canna coco for extra air and drainage works really well DeepBuddy i must say!! And this is my second grow With XNutrients Swisscheese!

U

USERX15

I've experienced magnesium defficiencies in the past using canna's A+B so I add a pinch of epsom salt to my feedings now.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

yea i dont think there is a nutrient that has every thing the plant need in coco growin stiuations there coming close but still needs sum tweekin! IMHO!

Top Bottom