Canna Roja?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Have any of the .nl farmers used Canna Roja? I've googled it and found it around, but strangely not at canna.nl. My mate has 5l of it from a local growshop that imports it - apparently it can be used as a coco-specific bloom all-in-one nute and isn't available outside of .nl. Is any of this true? Is it any good?

He's over the moon with it, saying this grow is way healthier and fatter but I'm a bit cynical....what say you?

Canna roja
F

FastForward

And here's a photo in the flesh to prove its real and not some photoshopping intarweb weirdness....Flores 2 parter....but working joy in coco apparently....

IMG 0136
P

phoenix

could be a copy,then again you know your pal,but he could have been told the wrong info.
if it's not on google,then i reckon thats strange,jus my 2 FF.
good luck decideing

K

Karma Genetics

this used to be for sale all over holland years ago. Never used it. Let me see if i can get any info on it for you.

It's a canna hydro fert. They have a Rotterdam Special that because they have hard water. They have a Haze special and the Roja. I am not shure yet but i think its there special for K2. That is a strain that used to be grown a lot in holland a short indica with hard buds.

So yes it's legit canna fertz special for indica dominant strains.

Can you get a better pic of the dutch text on the can. I wanne read it but cant find a better pic.

F

FastForward

That's great Karma, thanks very much. Me and my farming mates all live in a very hard water area (EC0.6+) and the guys that are using it are really loving it lots....will let them know it's particularly good for indicas. I hope Canna think about releasing it outside of .nl for others with crap water like R'dam....

B

British_Hempire

Anyone know where I can buy the Haze specific version?

Top Bottom