Canna Sap..don't Be A Sap

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Looks like and has the same consistancy as a spider nest, but now im thinking of tasting it...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Big papas in the house!!! You back up and running again bro? I ws burton420 on the AN forums if ya remember....petfish's friend.
Hell yes I remember you, hows it going bro long time no see, good to see your still growing the chronic, no not back up yet dont have a place that I feel comfortable growing in yet, but im still looking, its killing me being down this long, it will be a year this week that I last harvested a crop :cry: hopefully something will come up soon......GM

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Bras does all look like some fire but I have to agree it's definitely miniature unicorn poop last I checked it taste like it too so I just wanted to say don't smoke shitt lol have some this way as well I will have to search down my picture but I will show what I have gotten before soon as I find it or if I don't find it I will most definitely post the very next one I find because I have this happen a lot it's not just a thing for me because I pinch my branches and stalks all the way into the first two weeks of flower so so most the time I windup with at least one or two that have sap in an elbow

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
ya when I was like 14 lol that was after all the metal pipe resin was smoked:smoking:
Wow you really were messed up as a young stoner....... I never. ever. scraped resin from a bowl :speechless: ........ Ya Right!!!! ROFLMAO :smoking::cool:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
LOL so you fell for that stoner myth too huh??? Ever smoked dried banana peels? Well I did tasted like doo doo.

Lol
Nutmeg has a pretty strong high to it actually. Buy you need about a half a cup mixed with water and chugged.

FYI

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol
Nutmeg has a pretty strong high to it actually. Buy you need about a half a cup mixed with water and chugged.

FYI
I think I ate about a small tin of the shit and it didnt do a dang thing for me. :( Sure the hell never did it again either. :p Stuff was nasty.

All BS aside do you remember the type of buzz you caught.? Was it worth it??? Killer part is in those dayzzz there was lots of orange barrel sunshine, windowpane and Owsley acid running around Haight Ashbury in those dayzzz not sure why the hell I tried nutmeg.......... 250 mcg ran about .75 to 1.50 a tab. Those were the dayzzzzz

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I think I ate about a small tin of the shit and it didnt do a dang thing for me. :( Sure the hell never did it again either. :p Stuff was nasty.

All BS aside do you remember the type of buzz you caught.? Was it worth it??? Killer part is in those dayzzz there was lots of orange barrel sunshine, windowpane and Owsley acid running around Haight Ashbury in those dayzzz not sure why the hell I tried nutmeg.......... 250 mcg ran about .75 to 1.50 a tab. Those were the dayzzzzz
I did a large dose. Mixed with water and chugged.

I was sick the first hour. It is not tasty.
Then it turned into a very mild, but enjoyable, mostly body, trip. Some light visuals , but mostly colors were enhanced. After 4 hours of the trip it shifted into a very nice high. I equated it to being very stoned on good weed. That lasted 4-5 hours then it dissapated.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I did a large dose. Mixed with water and chugged.

I was sick the first hour. It is not tasty.
Then it turned into a very mild, but enjoyable, mostly body, trip. Some light visuals , but mostly colors were enhanced. After 4 hours of the trip it shifted into a very nice high. I equated it to being very stoned on good weed. That lasted 4-5 hours then it dissapated.
Thank you for the response. Sounds to me like you said, a good sativa type buzz or real weak shrooms.......

But we all know there aint no weak shrooms at shroom kings LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom