canna terra bio range?.

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

im using the canna bio vega,flores,and accelarator boost atm with some other bits .like house + gardens roots exxel,a.n bigbug.magnecal plus.
whos had any good results with the canna bio,?and what doses are yas using?. i dont really know but i THINK? its not so good? i mean. ive used better.plant magik,a,n iguana juice etc.with great results.also whats your take on the npk values?are they good numbers etc for cannabis?im finding i need to supplement the canna nutes with,liquid seaweed,ewc.calmag etc,. how are you guys using it?
thanks for any help on this matter:-)
space

socalpunx

socalpunx

Okay he said it was alright he didnt notice anything special about it but he wasnt impressed seems like all the other organi brands and he just swithed to something else.I hope that helps

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah hey it does help bro.ive went thru?about a Q of a bottle ov veg+a half bottle of flores,+to be honest for most of my plants i have to add to much extras,calmag,liquid sea weed ewc etc.its not really worth tha money tbh.
Okay he said it was alright he didnt notice anything special about it but he wasnt impressed seems like all the other organi brands and he just swithed to something else.I hope that helps

Top Bottom