2ND:EJECT A BONG
3RD:INCREDIBLE i420

M

Marco Renda

PRODUCT CUP
1ST:vapour swing
2ND:INCREDIBLE-i420
3RD:GREENHOUSE-strain hunters dvd

CONGRATULATIONS Hashmasta-Kut as the Vapour Swing is his invention and the product was part of the Treating Yourself booth display.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

S

spinkus

Maybe you guys posted it on here before but what exactly is the vapor swing?!?

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

no cali connection win.. this shit has to be rigged which is sad to hear.. all real growers know what's up. the dank doesn't come from the winners I have never had any dank come from greenhouse seeds just bullshit, at least in the past 6-7 years of their releases.. Super lemon haze really won.. lame to say the least.

darksideX

darksideX

haha..sorry for beein' an ass..but i'm more than glad that i wasn't supportin' that cup..as once again greenhouse shit was taken off..why..'cause its all about the mon$y lol..sry for havin' ma shitty opinion..haha..

but for the record..congrats hashmasta..as this one is well deserved..

haha..arjan is a looser..haha :icon_spin:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly the cup means shit to me..... I prefer to hear it from real people not the press....

lollipopman

lollipopman

f*ck high times, i guess with them anything can be bought....

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

CANNABIS CUP 09
1ST:GREENHOUSE-super lemon haze
2ND:BARNEYS-vanilla kush
3RD:THE GREEEN PLACE- headbang

INDICA CUP
1ST:HORTILAB-starbud
2ND:RESERVA P- OG18
3RD:ALL STARGENETICS- kush d

SATIVA CUP
1ST:HARVESTMEN SEED-ceres hilton
2ND:GREENHOUSE-super lemon haze
3RD:BC BUD DEPOT-bc bud depot

MORE TO COME.........................

I don't know much about the CC but even I can tell it's a bunch of HT BS. The super lemon haze didn't even win the sativa cup but came in 1st overall while none of the top 3 indy cup or the 1st and 3rd sat cup even placed overall while neither of the other 2 top 3 placed in the sat or indy cup. WTF! Would anybody mind explaining to me how judging takes place? Is it blind testing or they know what they are smoking? How many samples does a judge try in what period of time. I don't see how it would be possible to test more then 3 or 4 strains a day with at least a 4 hour break in between. Given the short length the cup lasts it doesn't seem as that is how it is. Description appreciated. schultz

W

waverunner_21

as Method man once said: "cash rules everything around me, cream, get the money, dollar dollar bills yall".... there should be rules about what can be given to judges, a million billion freebies from guys like green house or barney s really does make for a fair comp at all, the small dam coffee shops that really have great stuff simply cant compete with a place that showers the people who really count with free stuff.

R

Rolln J

doesnt green house just sell knock offs (or straight rip offs) of other breeders hard work?

Grats HMK on the vapor swing win! at least one of the Farms own took home a cup.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm A bit upset that swerve didnt win in any categories but I'm sure way more people know about the connection now! and Arjan gets 1st place for the 20th time in a row!? C'mon this shit is rigged like the WWF... We all know who the real winner is!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

:fixed:

He who buys the most Ad space wins!!!!
i work for several international publications , and they work the same way!

i think there dishonesty has caught up to them

Amsterdam's economy is threatened big time by the US MMJ movement
Ajan scared , why he's pushin his China made shirts and hats at THCexpo

Theres pretty much no reason what so ever to got to Amsterdam anymore... period.

should be called Amsterdone!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
As the number one consuming country in the world is it not time the we have the real "CUP" here???

Top Bottom