Cannabic cup 09 winners

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve should have won.. or at the very least placed.. I have tried the super lemon and it was super awful.. I can't fathom how that won, and also like someone else said how could they place 2nd with that strain in the sativa cat. and 1st in the overall cup?? WTF??

R

roorluva

Swerve should have won.. or at the very least placed.. I have tried the super lemon and it was super awful.. I can't fathom how that won, and also like someone else said how could they place 2nd with that strain in the sativa cat. and 1st in the overall cup?? WTF??

1st in the cannabis cup(public votes) and 2nd in the seed companies cup (select judge panel )

B

been

ALLSTAR got 3rd place, nice job guys! Congrats to everyone else too. :afroweed:

T

thedogsbollox

But the 1st place in the sativa cup is won by the Harverstmen! And i think they truely are the old-school breeders, becouse this is a breeders collective from all over the world: U.S.A., Cannada, U.K., Spain, S. Africa and Holland! The word goes they work with seeds from: Nevelle`s, Old Ed and Super Sativa Seed Club and muts more old shit. But i think you know more about this, because i am from Amsterdam and this is a U.K. company.
Good luck to these oldtimers.

Laterrron

ps. i'm duthc so pardon my English:rofl

L

lurking_chap

d420 - sry bro also dont like to say that but ghs super lemon haze was one of the best-sellers here for at least month once.
You know lot of gear (not that in the cup) was actually grown by many locals here around and they know what people talks about when smoking. now it's just about grow the best as possible and you will profit. suck the cc (with the fixed jury) only local cups still stays fair

T

thedogsbollox

1st in the cannabis cup(public votes) and 2nd in the seed companies cup (select judge panel )

public votes? is Steve Hager the public :rofl
and in Holland the nr.2 Amnesia and nr.3 Super Silver Haze the indica pheno.
NR 1 is Power Plant / Jack Herer
by public votes / best-sellers :cool0044:

K

Karma Genetics

Congratz to the treu winners Harverstmen. good to see there is still some real canna lovers in there.

Sorry for swerve would have loved to see you in there.

Was fun as always one big fucking joke ha ha

Venom818

Venom818

LOL i dont think so but they spend the most money advertising giving away samples.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I don't know much about the CC but even I can tell it's a bunch of HT BS. The super lemon haze didn't even win the sativa cup but came in 1st overall while none of the top 3 indy cup or the 1st and 3rd sat cup even placed overall while neither of the other 2 top 3 placed in the sat or indy cup. WTF! Would anybody mind explaining to me how judging takes place? Is it blind testing or they know what they are smoking? How many samples does a judge try in what period of time. I don't see how it would be possible to test more then 3 or 4 strains a day with at least a 4 hour break in between. Given the short length the cup lasts it doesn't seem as that is how it is. Description appreciated. schultz

the overall cup was given to the coffee shops nopt the breeders cause green place dont make seeds , greenhouse won the peoples vote , so they say , green place is the winner imo

D

Dampkring

green place is the overall cup winner from 2009.:fixed:

peace Ron:rofl

B

buddygreen

Good luck next year swerve.I know your gear gives people everywhere a chace to grow true California genetics.

samseed

samseed

i swear guys derry had bought the cup this year 2010, he spoke with arjan and made a deal , tangerine dream = what a load of bollocks . now the real cup winners are as follows : INDICA CUP SLEAZE FROM MELLOW YELLOW

SATIVA CUP 5 WAYS HAZE RICKS CAFE

CANNABIS CUP WINNER 2010 CASEY JONES GREY AREA

samseed

samseed

Wanted to try hortilab and karma and couldnt find them, dam is differnt full of dutch dealers wanting to get knocked out like baba from barneys .

Top Bottom