Cannabis cause Brutality : Irresponsible reply from Japanese Drugfree Organization

• Thread starter Midori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midori

On November 8th, in a TV program “News Caster” (TBS), Mr.Urakami said “Smoking cannabis causes brutality”.
He was once a narcotics agent and now work for “Absolutely No!” center (The Drug Abuse Prevention Center Foundation) as an instructor.

On November 11, Mr.Shirasaka telephoned “Absolutely No!” center in order to confirm the evidence for “Cannabis causes brutality.”

-Debate of the two Japanese with Eng Sub-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0dPartEECg[/YOUTUBE]

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Replace that embed code with the url of the video Midori

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries, much better :yes

K

kill-9

ROFLMAO @ the conversation. That is ridiculous! Answer the damn question Mr. Charles in Charge! I have to give respect to the men though, they did not attack each other personally. If you would have called an American organization that was against cannabis, they would have hunged up by now or said something that would be construed as a smart-ass comment.

I had to laugh @ "Absolutely No!" as the name of the government organization. What a narrow-minded name for a drug prevention center. But it is kind of sad because I think it shows the level of ignorance the government and some japanese have for cannabis.

Keep up the good fight Midori.

G

Gilpro

Sup Midori, very interesting, watch your back out there friend.

Gilpro

D

Donk Frog

they were very polite to each other but the guy for the NO ceneter has no basis for his violence claim......what a joke around the world

F

forehead

fuckin ridiculuos....good news is that with REAL science on our side this is what the prohibitionists argument has become...utter prejudice....not based in reality.... and as time goes by their narrow mindedness is becoming all too obvious to any rational person...kno what makes me brutal?....fuckhead fascist prohibitionists!

M

Midori

maybe his lies will cause cannabis users to kill him LOL !! cuz he can't even answer simple question hahaha just kidding...

R

Reeferman

wow tax money hard at work lol what a idiot I think he really needs to smoke a reefer !
I dream about a reefer 5 feet long mighty emence but not too strong you be high but not for long if your a viper !......a de da da de de de if your a viper !

K

KingCrimson

as lame as a situation as it is, I must say it was one heck of an entertaining listen. great post. Hopefully theres some positive developments here soon, all this "good news" in the states lately has got me rather optimistic.

Top Bottom