Cannabis coffee-Simple,easy,stoney

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

So ive been making this for myself and friends for a few years now and figured why not share it with you all? The thought came to me as I just took a sip right now.

Stems and leaves can get you ripped but id rather not smoke through all that garbage. So what I did today was as follows...

*Machinery* A coffee pot!
*Ingredients* Stems,Leaves,Coffee grounds,bakers chocolate (HALF of a square),one little pat of butter (just slice all the way through the stick with a butter knife and measure out a thin slice like of cheese)

Add stems to the coffee pot itself NOT where you add the grounds! Add the butter and bakers chocolate with the plant material as well. Do not grind. I actually used wet material for this so no straining and you can make 2 pots. Put the lid on coffee pot.

Add coffee grounds to filter add water (make 12 cups guys dont try to do a super batch of diesel you need to soak ALL the plant material and everyhting has to be brewing and steeping with chocolate and butter) turn on coffee pot.

Stir with a wooden spooon (or plastic lol just no metal haha) every 15 mins or so just to mix it up.

Wait a hour before consuming (I let it go far longer)

The medicated feeling is very mild of course but it is very soothing. You wont be dissapointed. Also dont expect to feel much if you drink only one cup. I add a bit of creamer and sugar with it and wind up drinking the pot solo more often than :cake:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom