Cannabis Constipation Remedy - Highly Effective

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

I made a large quantity of hash/coconut oil the other day, but I did decarbed it in a very different manner. The oil gets you way high, but it has a side effect that is 100% efficacious and consistent. Basically if you take 2-3 caps(150-200mg of cannabinoids), it is guaranteed that you will have a bowel movement in about 2-3 hours.... it has been verified 3 times and I'm not taking it anymore lol... 1/4# of hash down the drain so to speak.....

If anyone suffers from this malady, PM me and you can have the whole batch. I think the secret ingredient is elemental sulphur.... I had a PM attack and I did a sulphur burn that got out of hand.... killed a few plants it was so strong, the ones that made it grew out fine, but the hash from them has a slight sulphur taste.... I grew up drinking sulphur water so I know it won't kill you... I did some research and it turns out sulphur is used a time honored natural laxative. I wonder if that's what's going on.

No shit (pun intended), this stuff works better and faster than that stuff you have to use before going in for a colonoscopy.... I should package it as a colon cleanse or something . I know this post is kinda gross, but I bet if someone really does suffer constipation regularly, it's no joke to them.

Cannabis constipation remedy   highly effective

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

ive taken coconut infused tinctures for about 4 yrs now. never taken a deuce afterwards, only the next day. never from any of my patients have they ever told me it made them poop while high/medicated.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I made a large quantity of hash/coconut oil the other day, but I did decarbed it in a very different manner. The oil gets you way high, but it has a side effect that is 100% efficacious and consistent. Basically if you take 2-3 caps(150-200mg of cannabinoids), it is guaranteed that you will have a bowel movement in about 2-3 hours.... it has been verified 3 times and I'm not taking it anymore lol... 1/4# of hash down the drain so to speak.....

If anyone suffers from this malady, PM me and you can have the whole batch. I think the secret ingredient is elemental sulphur.... I had a PM attack and I did a sulphur burn that got out of hand.... killed a few plants it was so strong, the ones that made it grew out fine, but the hash from them has a slight sulphur taste.... I grew up drinking sulphur water so I know it won't kill you... I did some research and it turns out sulphur is used a time honored natural laxative. I wonder if that's what's going on.

No shit (pun intended), this stuff works better and faster than that stuff you have to use before going in for a colonoscopy.... I should package it as a colon cleanse or something . I know this post is kinda gross, but I bet if someone really does suffer constipation regularly, it's no joke to them.

View attachment 550923
DON'T POST PICTURES OF YOUR RUNNY SHIT YA JERK.

oh wait. nevermind. ;)

Tripsick

Tripsick

I eat coconut oil everyday nothing but great effects..Drink some saltwater IF you want to shit your brains out..

geori

geori

If you have not given this away yet.. I would really like to let my girlfriend try it.. She has a pretty bad disease and one of the side effects is not being able to go... It's pretty bad.. This, among other things she has going on is why I am trying to learn to grow some specific strains to help her out a bit..

Any way... She is willing to give it a try if you have not given away yet.. Like you said, "it's no joke" for someone like her that suffers from this..

BubbaG

BubbaG

@DemonTrich Didn't think about food poisoning, but that's not what it is. Take 3 caps and in 3 hours you are a fire hydrant, effect is less with 2 caps and with one, your gut just rumbles a lot.... No nausea though, which would be present for food poisoning. Also, the effect is short lived. Basically after you crap like crazy for a bit, and you are fine afterwards, next bowel movement is normal.... gotta be the sulphur.

I decarbed it in a Pyrex dish setting in an induction pan (no water in the pan) on an induction cooktop. I tried a fast decarb method - was up around 200 for 10-15 minutes. Basically until the CO2 bubbles slowed down. Then the next day, I did the same thing again. Stuff works for me haha, even when I don't want it to.

@geori I messaged you. Already had a taker, but I will save you a good sized sample.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It could have been a 24 hr flu, botchulism (sp), Norwalk virus picked up from some dirty ass scumbag not washing after handling their junk. I've had food poisoning w/o vomiting.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Maybe I guess. Even so, if it is food poisoning, it still works like I said and does not linger. Not a 24hr bug, would have to be a 4 hour bug to match the effect. I think it's the sulphur or the decarb method.... maybe the coconut oil actually cooked some... maybe that's the deal... I dunno. It's curious though

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

when im making my coconut infused tinctures, I do the following.

1g shatter decarbd in a sealed shat glass in a metal bowl in oven at 293* for 9 mins. remove, let cool for a few minutes. add 12ml of coconut oil per 1g shatter (gives me a 50mg dose at 2ml). put coconut oil in shot glass in a triple broiler (pot of water, metal bowl with water, shot glass in metal bowl). let infuse for 45 mins at 140* (nothing higher) and stir until well disolved. let cool, enjoy at 2ml per dose.

happy times and NO shitting.

been my decarb tek for 4 yrs. I use this decarb tek for all my edibles.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Haha, thanks for sharing the tech sir.

I have been making coco caps for years without this being a side effect. I already have takers for the oil btw, turns out there are folks who could use this side effect.... hydrocodone causes constipation. For those that have to take that stuff, this oops batch might be a blessing. It's a half pint made of a qp of shatter and coco oil, so talking dollar value, it's a couple of thou worth of hash in that jar that I'm giving away.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

forgot to mention, +75* coconut oil becomes a solid, below is liquid. fyi

Calixylon

Calixylon

Food poisoning it is not, food poisoning happens usually 24 hours after youve digested said poison, this just sounds like its got a laxative like effect

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

not always. those who have compromised immune systems food poisoning can take effect with in a few hours. people with colitis, crones(sp) disease, and other gastrointestinal issues.

food poisoning in my case can take effect in about 6 hrs after eating bad food.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea meant to say that your body needs to process the food, before food poisoning, it sounds like the laxative effects are almost immediate once it hits your bowels, ive never seen someone effected from food poisining within a couple hours, at least not in a healthy individual

Top Bottom