Cannabis Cup 2016

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I went two years ago on the sper, wasn't really impressed. I do remember it was effing hot on the track. I think this year I will go by myself or with the wife. One guys girlfriend forgot her med card. So he pulled his off in the bathroom and just got another. Worked out fine. I wouldn't recommend it but it did work.

The heat sucked big time. Being in June this year should help with that.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Oh I like my clones. You just never know someone you look up to and bam they got hit with something and two weeks later you got it.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Read on one ticket site that said all of the venders and exhibits would be in the "medicating" area this year. Also, that there would be a Dr. there giving out recommendations for cards. Do not know, one way or the other about this, just what I read.

B

Burned Haze

Why is one day pass cheaper than both days pass (description doesn't show you get anything extra ? )

If so, why not buy two one day passes ?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Both days is VIP passes. Last yr the vip enterance line was literally 2x longer then Gen admin line. Lol. We were laughing at them while they were still waiting to get their .05 gift bag.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Bummer, would like to come to this event but have no card there. Oh well.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@CashCrops, Why you so down on the Cup ? Everybody I talked with thought it was great.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Also read where there would be a Dr. available to give out certifications for med cards. Do not know the cost.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you plan on going the Dr route at the event, mi passed a law 2 yrs ago iirc, that one must have documentation from your primary care doc or the like for a qualified condition. It's not as simple as slapping a couple hundred to a pot dr any longer.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mota you guys taking pre-orders before the cup?

Already got my 5 tix, myself and 4 patients are going this tr.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Got my tickets for the June Cup, motel reservations for June and August. Any info about the August Cup ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom