Cannabis Cup / 2017

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The 1st yr I went, got there at opening, there were crazy lines for free dabs. Mayne 80% of the booths did NOT wipe the right after each use. It was utterly disgusting. My mom worked for the CDC, so I get freaked out over stuff like that. I learned at the age of 11 what kinds of diseases you can get from ppl and what they look like. Picture the worse scary flick x10k. Scared the shit out of me for my lifetime. She would bring home videos (vhs). Those were big ass cassette tapes with movies on them.for you young shit heads. Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The 1st yr I went, got there at opening, there were crazy lines for free dabs. Mayne 80% of the booths did NOT wipe the right after each use. It was utterly disgusting. My mom worked for the CDC, so I get freaked out over stuff like that. I learned at the age of 11 what kinds of diseases you can get from ppl and what they look like. Picture the worse scary flick x10k. Scared the shit out of me for my lifetime. She would bring home videos (vhs). Those were big ass cassette tapes with movies on them.for you young shit heads. Lol
Vhs? Thats like 8 track right hahaha

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haha, my moms a nurse . So I got all of the (damages of smoking to the body) and (harm that drugs do to the body )VHS and posters on my door when I got home from school.
So I could only imagine what kind of videos the CDC would put out.
STR8

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Haha, my moms a nurse . So I got all of the (damages of smoking to the body) and (harm that drugs do to the body )VHS and posters on my door when I got home from school.
So I could only imagine what kind of videos the CDC would put out.
STR8
Movies about zombies and face aids and mosquitos and shit. God talk about mentally scarring your kids for life hahaha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This is my current list

Darlins net Dansbud pheno
Gg4xdmt

Chaos by seed pac
Gg4x glue fuck

Gg4
Authentic clone only cut
NOT s1

Mob boss

Mob fuck
Atfxglue fuck

Cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut

God bud

Strawberries n cream

God bud

Bruce banner 3

Cheese

Chocoloco

Cherry pie

Kaleidescope kush

Conspiracy kush

Grape og

I think that's all

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is my current list

Gg4xdmt

Chaos by seed pac
Gg4x glue fuck

Gg4
Authentic clone only cut
NOT s1

Mob boss

Mob fuck
Atfxglue fuck

Cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut

God bud

Strawberries n cream

God bud

Bruce banner 3

Cheese

Chocoloco

Cherry pie

Kaleidescope kush

Conspiracy kush

Grape og

I think that's all
If I don't go for no other reason, I'm going just to get some clones from you! You promise to give good clones with out mites, pm, lol??????????

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is my current list

Gg4xdmt

Chaos by seed pac
Gg4x glue fuck

Gg4
Authentic clone only cut
NOT s1

Mob boss

Mob fuck
Atfxglue fuck

Cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut

God bud

Strawberries n cream

God bud

Bruce banner 3

Cheese

Chocoloco

Cherry pie

Kaleidescope kush

Conspiracy kush

Grape og

I think that's all
Which one is your fav out these clones?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I clone for 5 warehouses and about 30 caregivers. Most all repeat customers. I only grow quality meds and clones. Guaranteed no mites, other bugs, pm, mold, ect.

All have their qualities. If I want couch lock, I go with gg4. All others are great for daytime, or to smoke and function to do daily tasks with out any lag.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I clone for 5 warehouses and about 30 caregivers. Most all repeat customers. I only grow quality meds and clones. Guaranteed no mites, other bugs, pm, mold, ect.

All have their qualities. If I want couch lock, I go with gg4. All others are great for daytime, or to smoke and function to do daily tasks with out any lag.
Gg4 was what I had my eyes on...
But the darlins net pheno makes me think u got something good there!

Top Bottom