Cannabis Cup 2k10

• Thread starter Swerve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i think the you tube/attitude cannabis diary day 3 has a LOT to do with it....i'd have my handbag out too Logic...only kidding..ah well a lesson learnt on my part with the purchasing of the sacred herb and chasing the hype...no no i'll stick from here thank you very much :smiley_joint:

Those videos have nothing to do with it. Swerve has been fucking me around and stringing me along for months now.. that's all im going to say on the matter.:sick0004:

Darkplace

Darkplace

Those videos have nothing to do with it. Swerve has been fucking me around and stringing me along for months now.. that's all im going to say on the matter.:sick0004:

if i may request a little heads up when people 'fuck you around and string you along'? because in turn my friend, we ALL get fucked in return and are all LIGHTER in the pocket for the journey endured.
Certainly not hating in any way Logic,shit happens,i am well aware but i am the type of gent that's once bitten i am twice shy...if only i gave a fuck about my one pack of sour og,if only i gave a fuck...but there are other members here doing a whole lot of sweating and sucking promises up that maybe?could?should have been avoided....feel a right twat for hanging on for a pm...gotta laugh though :icon_spin:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
if i may request a little heads up when people 'fuck you around and string you along'? because in turn my friend, we ALL get fucked in return and are all LIGHTER in the pocket for the journey endured.
Certainly not hating in any way Logic,shit happens,i am well aware but i am the type of gent that's once bitten i am twice shy...if only i gave a fuck about my one pack of sour og,if only i gave a fuck...but there are other members here doing a whole lot of sweating and sucking promises up that maybe?could?should have been avoided....feel a right twat for hanging on for a pm...gotta laugh though :icon_spin:

Im sorry but i dont have a "im going to get fucked radar"

Any farmers that are owed replacement packs from swerve can contact him via his website or his email [email protected]

K

Karma Genetics

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3rd price White OG indica seedcompany......

I brought the real Dank Kush, Own breed and Grown. (proberly the only one)

socalval

socalval

ok some real bull shit has hit the fan in the dam on the farm swerve is gone and ogr is back and the two events are not related .GREAT NEWS FOR OGR .Not so good for the cc camp .a lil disturbing too chasing the hype .i just hope ogr is really back .

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3rd price White OG indica seedcompany......

Well done homie.. glad to see my cuts are still alive and kickin in the dam

S

Steve Z

you grew the entry too? shit man :anim_19:

you have any pics of the nuggies?

socalval

socalval

yes sir gotta get some of that good karma in my garden :smiley_joint:

Darkplace

Darkplace

congrats Karma!! heard it was DAAAAANK! maximum boost!!!!!!

Im sorry but i dont have a "im going to get fucked radar"

Any farmers that are owed replacement packs from swerve can contact him via his website or his email [email protected]

yeah ok i got that address but i think i will leave this 'revolving door' in the street of shame,where it belongs.

C

cheesyblues

first of all well done karma you did well and that white og it kicked ass

as for the high times they need to remember its a weed cup not a coke an ho cup all the money they make and its just a joke a coke head or a fag wins every year them guys need to stop trying to buy shit and arrion YOU CANT BUY EVERYTING YOU FOOL BUT GOOD TRY AN YOU NO WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
all the 250 euros they make not to mention all entry fees and stall fees and they have some half past dead guys kid kudi come on who the fuc was he in his best days

EVERY YEAR MORE AND MORE PEOPLE FALL FOR THE HIGH TIMES BULLSHIT

I SAW MORE JAWS SWINGING IN BARNEYS THAN I SEEN PEOPLE SMOKE WEEK
WOW

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
first of all well done karma you did well and that fire white kicked ass

as for the high times they need to remember its a weed cup not a coke an ho cup all the money they make and its just a joke a coke head or a fag wins every year them guys need to stop trying to buy shit and arrion YOU CANT BUY EVERYTING YOU FOOL BUT GOOD TRY AN YOU NO WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
all the 250 euros they make not to mention all entry fees and stall fees and they have some half past dead guys kid kudi come on who the fuc was he in his best days

EVERY YEAR MORE AND MORE PEOPLE FALL FOR THE HIGH TIMES BULLSHIT

I SAW MORE JAWS SWINGING IN BARNEYS THAN I SEEN PEOPLE SMOKE WEEK
WOW

hey cheesy i always look forward to your posts this time of the year...hope all is well mate :anim_44: :smiley_joint:

C

cheesyblues

hey logic
man you should of seen it this year sorry not to see you

.HIGH TIMES. HIGH USED TO MEAN STONED NOW I TAKE IT MEANS COKED OUT OF ARE MIND

i just hope all new people to the weed world realise the high time,green house,barnys are as FAKE as FAKE can be we have some people who try so hard to make a change in the weed world and then a bunch of fake people have to fuck it up come on man its pisses me right off

one word JOKE

T

thedogsbollox

Last hightimescup in Holland?!

yes cheesy thnx on the spot
The Hightimes is BS and Amnesia seeds?!! WTF also clone only? to muts coke at the HIGH-times and Barney's UP-town!
Its a WEED cup not a coke an ho cup!
Why das the staff of Barney's and Green H. buy there weed at the DAMPKRING al year? lol

Illmind

Illmind

Swerve not coming through on his word I tried to told ya'll. I've known that ass clown since he was a internet speck in his internet dads tighty whiteys. And he was equally as big of a douche as he is today. He started out giving people fake clones for reals, and then he sent the reals which he was told not to to people to gain the respect he lost. Kinda like how he put off big seed releases here on the farm after his huge fuck up so people didn't think he had replacements. The people who got replacements should be thanking me straight up because if I hadn't have pulled his card you never would've got shit and that's real talk believe it or not I could careless. Glad to see him gone, looking forward to more top dawg and ogr releases. Congrats karma on the white OG.

Venom818

Venom818

I brought the real Dank Kush, Own breed and Grown. (proberly the only
one)

whats the genetic make of the this lady is it white x og congrats on the win by the way

Latest posts

Top Bottom