Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Haha well u prlly seen me hanging with my buddy he's their rep. I'm just hangin with my back pack and trying to stray for seed sales there also cuz rare dankness doesn't like to share. He got yelled at last year cuz someone sold ogkushmans beans there.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
The short guy with long dark hair, at least I think that`s his description. Always thought that he looked familiar to me as I`m from Flint.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Update from my Dj's
Quote from STEELO yesterday... "Going to cover everything from Glitch to head nod hip hop, to a set of breaks. Spliff & I will be cutting up to & Kevin (Ill K Skillz) closing it out with a classic booty ghetto tech set around 3:30 am that would make Chandler & Assault flip."!!

Unlike · Comment
Shit i totally forgot that next week is also going to be a bash down in detroit from 11pm till anytime . SMOKE Friendly with no cards required. this is a private After Hours please DM me if your into get'n wicked. The birthday boys are all my friends and if your into turntablism this going a night to remember. Oh ya thats just Funk in the air no smoke machines needed.
View attachment 529594 • 8/22/15 •
HNS turntablism edition! Featuring ALF WON, STEELO, DJ V1RUS, JAY SPLIFF, DJ DEATHTOUCH and COLDWAXIN-KEV!!!! Celebrating the Birthdays of Alf & Steelo!! $5 doors from 11pm-late

Motarebel

Motarebel

Haha well u prlly seen me hanging with my buddy he's their rep. I'm just hangin with my back pack and trying to stray for seed sales there also cuz rare dankness doesn't like to share. He got yelled at last year cuz someone sold ogkushmans beans there.

So basicly you want to sell beans on someone else's dime.

rawman

rawman

So basicly you want to sell beans on someone else's dime.
Eh not really I could care less if they sell or not. Actually learned this method from @thadocta its easier and im not making enough to even cover high times costs. Also done supportig their racket.

N besides that im talking about just throwing omsdabhouse 400$ to hang

Sounds like u instigating

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I went to a concert a while back. general admission. I thought I had the first row sewed up. but when we got down to the floor, the first row center was taken. so we got second row center. Then I looked at who got the first row. I knew all the faces. It was the same crowd from the 70's I fought them back then for the same front row center seats. faces the same just older

Indican

Indican

Been smokin out in detroit since 1:10pm local time...Ghash. Valley Ghash. Caramel candy kush x huck kush (mine)...I shoulda brought shit on airplane cuz those bastards didnt look at shit...oh well, better safe than sorry ;)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Tomorrow, tomorrow we hit the road and about 330 miles later we will be there. Damn, always too much to do on the last day. Typing on here is one reason I stay behind. But, gotta stay in contact. Breakfast time now. Later.

rawman

rawman

Can't wait brother sorry to hear about everything going on!

Here's what I've got left guys had a friend pick up already

Cannis

Cannis

Miley Cyrus? I'm guessing that tastes like shit cause you know if you hooked up with that girl she would want your tongue in her ass.

Shamus

Shamus

Update from my Dj's
Quote from STEELO yesterday... "Going to cover everything from Glitch to head nod hip hop, to a set of breaks. Spliff & I will be cutting up to & Kevin (Ill K Skillz) closing it out with a classic booty ghetto tech set around 3:30 am that would make Chandler & Assault flip."!!

Unlike · Comment
i was thinking about coming to the cup, now im almost positive ill be there. ill pm you to see whats good. disco bisquits n turn tables

about to go and harvest some seeds.. i tried isolating things but idk if it worked out amazing or not (outside) so ill be documenting what numbers are which but ill hve a couple bags of seeds for the farm homies, you wont know what they are tho. lol
shamus' mystery mix
strains in the melting pot include
~suges pure kush
~topanga pure kush
~86' skunk 1
~clusterfunk (original bodhi release given to me by NDN for preserving) males and females
~xmas bud (given to me by NDN for preserving) males and females
~headband
~AJ's deezy
~roach bud (males and females)

Miley Cyrus?

Last edited:
K

knucklehead bob

These peeps conned the public last year collecting money for norml. Only problem was at the end of the night they devided the money amongst themselves and shoved it in their pockets. Now they state their party is endorsed by hightimes, a straight up lie. Call John at hightimes and he'll tell ya they didn't endorse any parties.
How can this be true when this place didn't exist last year ? ? ?

Top Bottom