Cannabis cup winning love potion

• Thread starter MichaelFranti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MichaelFranti

is the cup winning parents stock alive, any chance well see fresh stock of the cup winning line seeds, or the cup winning willy nelson seeds, if not is your lp2 your cupwinning clone crossed to smcg to bring out the lemon more or whats the deal im intrested but would like more flavor and would love to see willy nelson on the bay

M

MichaelFranti

does anyone know if the EXACT SAME beans from willy and lp are still to be had

W

wyattthewiteboi

i think the lp1 the won the contest was the rootbeer phono but i havent heard bout it in a while most ppl have the lemon phono

Numide

Numide

hi
you can order them at vu-du.com but i think it's not a fresh stock.

buffbuds

buffbuds

I got lucky and tracked down the cup winning rootbeer phenotype after a trip to amsterdam which showed me what I wanted to grow. Still got that cut... acctually just got it back. Soon it will be had in CO dispensaries

W

wyattthewiteboi

i could be wrong ill put a shinny new penny on it thow

M

MichaelFranti

ya lemon pledge won the cup you stoners, he then came out with lp 2 and lp 2.1 or some shit seperating out the phenos, but i want lp1, the original, i also want the original willy nelson, whats the deal reeferman, i want you to bring the cup winners to my house

N

Nirrity

It was LP mother who won the Cup - the mother of all LP lines, the selected pheno of direct hybrid SMCG X G13, the beans is a back-cross to that mother: SMCG x (SMCG X G13)... If i'm not mistaken...

N

Nirrity

what is "penny at stake"?
anyway rootbeer, lemon pledge and pinesol phenos comes from a hybrid diversity , cup winning LP mother is the clone... RM made a further refinement with LP#2 and LP#1.1 and improvement with latest LP#1 crossing the LP mother to a new Colombian father: SMCG X (SMCG X G-13) vs. Colombian X (SMCG X G-13), so IMHO it would be more proper to name latest 'improved' LP#1 with different index, say LP#5, since LP#3 and LP#4 has already exist but weren't released officially except for thcfarmer auctions...
Hope that helps..

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i just chopped my willies went 19 weeks could have gone more , smells like generic sativa at best , but packs a good high and dense buds . old seeds , viet black pheno

W

wyattthewiteboi

sorry to hear about your willie sonic lol j/p i bet aussie a shinny penny the c cup winner was the root been phoneo

N

Nirrity

Lucky you, 19 weeks WN sounds awesome, especially VB pheno !!
...smells like generic sativa at best...
Give her a long cure and you'll see... :handshake My Phnom Penh and Accidental Haze both smell heavenly after an 1-year old cure, while at the beginning they have nothing 'special', ...the high became more complex and vivid as well...

J

Jalisco Kid

Nirrity do you buy herb there? There is no way I could hold off from smoking my herb that long. I do not think with a few plants like you grow I could save enough to last to the next harvest. I would love for you to try my seaberry but one plant represents a lot of your smoke and it is not the strongest,just very different in a nice way. It is a c-4 x strawberry d from rez. That, some purple haze from Tom and hopefully I have a line on some black viet to renew my old stock will be lineup for next year. Then if reef ever gets back I'll whin and snivel till I get him to break loose of some smcg maybe some of that indian herb he mentioned earlier. JK

N

Nirrity

Hey JK as I said I have zero tolerance as I smoke no more than 3-5 times a week... Sometimes during short russian summer I smoke all day long to heal myself with sun rays and greenies around trying to accumulate summer vibes before long dark winter... My usual dose is 50 milligramms.. I keep my tolerance as low as possible all to keep my experience in the first-time-freshness stage, when I smoke all day long everyday I found my experience became far less sharp and penetrating... I love Accidental Haze after a week hiatus! That high voltage onset made me giggling with oomph! holy shit! kind of thoughts! Right now I still have saved about 5 gramms of Phnom Penh and 10 gramms of Accidental Haze, a lot of LMN Angola Roja x Banghi and Lesotho X Uzbeki, Flo and Love Potion, but Accidental Haze is the favourite - she penetrate everything no matter what your condition is and feed me with s u p e r p o w e r :rauch08: !!

Could you please unveil more details about seaberry? Especially effect department!

J

Jalisco Kid

It is an irie weed. It is the almost perfect daytime herb. The type of herb you are better off after you burn some. Your ole lady and your dog could run off with your best friend and after you burn one it's not all that bad. Makes the greens greener and the blues bluer. Packs enough punch you need to wait 30 min before you want to think about driving, but not enough to scare you out of the car. It is nothing like blackie, I can burn one and go visit the mother-in-law. While if I had some of my viet I would never consider that. It is in the same family as reef's Old red congolese. You want and can do something while smoking it. Great for the guitar.
The flavor I really like. It is a clean smell and flavor. No skunks,fruity/candy flavors. It smells like celery/seaweed combo to me. I have asked a lot of people what does it remind you of and 98% of the people say I do not know. I am the worst to ask for smell. I am like the factory fishworker, who can not smell fish any more.
I put some up for Joe's auction but I have not heard from anyone about it. You take care. Hope you gathered all your nuts for the winter. Take care, JK

D

Dubsta

I put down 2 beans of the Seaberry and got 2 males, I'm gonna put down a few more beans after reading this JK. I wish i new what happend with oog, havn't heard from her for a long time and i still have all these beans going to waste that were for her auction that never took place. I wonder if i should send them in for Joe's auction...

J

Jalisco Kid

I was surprised I put those in there,But I like oog. Those males are more valuable then the females. They are strong and do not change the flavor much. The only value those seeds have would be someone with a lot of space, Those 200 or so of nevilles haze is good if you have the room to plant them all. Those were given to fet from nev before I think he knew what he had. There are some old federation stuff in there. Most were cup winners. As I said at that monkey place the value is not high I would not pay more then a buck a seed. They would be great for someone in LA or south america were you have room to grow. I can almost guarantee some smokin genetics in there but you need the space to find them.
I was just sitting here looking at my collection. I have 40 year old stuff to my last seed run. I think for right now I am done with the search. When I go back to the ranch I just want to surf play with the kids and soon grandkids. I guess I need to find a home for them. Put them up but make sure people know they(50%) are old and need to use them all to find moms. No planting 2-3 seeds and expect something killer. Suerte JK

N

Nirrity

Huge job on those I wish best luck to find a proper person... Still, Tom Hill's Haze is you fav on sativa side? me, I'm not look for many, I'm look for the best one and only, right now I'm surely stick with RM Accyhaze, even LP#1 don't make my nuts tingle 30 indica percent do the job I don't like that much... It seems I like polars either 100% sativa or 100% indica for total tranquility time-stopping bodystone... I remeber your devastating list of clones JK are those all in your heart?

Latest posts

Top Bottom