Cannabis Cup!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will be at the cup today with mad crazy deals on OG BIOWAR and a bunch of homemade seeds and some of my personal Super Lemon Haze #5.

Come by and say hello I am in the biggest booth F1 in the corner. Look for the banner with the naked lady wearing a gas mask.

latewood

latewood

I realize this is not the same thing, but I may be going to Amsterdam this year. Depends on what the company does.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Tried to find you Cap, saw your packs on the table, asked a few different peeps in the booth, nobody knew who or where you were. After about 10 min I bailed :-(
I had the same problem. Lol. They were so slammed.

U

Unicorns

I will be at the cup today with mad crazy deals on OG BIOWAR and a bunch of homemade seeds and some of my personal Super Lemon Haze #5.

Come by and say hello I am in the biggest booth F1 in the corner. Look for the banner with the naked lady wearing a gas mask.
Cap, Will OGBIOWAR have a booth at the New England Cannabis Convention being held at the Providence Convention Center in Providence R. I. on May 16th and 17th ?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap, Will OGBIOWAR have a booth at the New England Cannabis Convention being held at the Providence Convention Center in Providence R. I. on May 16th and 17th ?

No. Not this year. I wish I were though... it sure is nice to get out.

Top Bottom