Cannabis Flowers by hemployed

• Thread starter hemployed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hemployed

Hi. :) These are flowers from my garden, I hope you enjoy.

56 daze..

Chemdog D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cannalope Haze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OG Kush and Legend OG Kush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bubba D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking :wave:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah buddy! thems some frosty looking buds - nice shots

B

biggs

amazing looking plants bro. hope they smoke as good as they look.

I

ibTheMan

All your stuff looks really good, looks like your a good grower. whats your PH on those OG's?

T

TheIronLung317

Those are some dank shots! I'm working with some Anunaki aka Cali hash plant x cantelope haze that looks similar to yours. All you other gear is incredible i have been looking for some chem series to cross with my old school Afghani x bubba kush. Thinking maybe crossing her with my Chiesel.

H

hemployed

All looking great homes, but im diggin that bubba d.

Thanks man, she's my girl. Love her through and through :)

yeah buddy! thems some frosty looking buds - nice shots

Thanks man. Gettin the hang of a new lens

hell yeah thats some fire alright

:animbong: Wish I could pack one up for ya man, thanks.

awesome photos and mad skills!

Tacoma, thanks my man

amazing looking plants bro. hope they smoke as good as they look.

They sure do man, been a while since I blazed some of these, looking forward to it.

All your stuff looks really good, looks like your a good grower. whats your PH on those OG's?

Ph is about 6.3.. I had some issues early in flower on this run with a nasty old smallboy water filter. Hadn't been replaced in over a year and a half.. Started getting the weird spotting on the leaves.. Oh well first time I've seen it and it didn't seem to slow them down any. Thanks for stopping by :harvest:

lookin delicous. nice pics.

Thanks homie

Those are some dank shots! I'm working with some Anunaki aka Cali hash plant x cantelope haze that looks similar to yours. All you other gear is incredible i have been looking for some chem series to cross with my old school Afghani x bubba kush. Thinking maybe crossing her with my Chiesel.

Sounds like some killer crosses my man. I've had both good and bad luck with dna gear. But this Cannalope is a beast of a plant. Smells dead on like pineapple. Got some #18 x cannalope and some hashplant x cannalope they gifted me last time in the damn. Hopefully some fire lurkin within. Thanks for stopping by.

H

hemployed

Bubba D (pre98 x chem bx1)

picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush

picture.php

Chemdog D clone

picture.php

The White

picture.php
picture.php

Bruce Banner 3

picture.php

Royal Kush

picture.php

picture.php

H

hemployed

Appalachia. Green Crack x Tres Dawg. Killer plant from H&L

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Super Skelly Hashplant

picture.php
picture.php

Ultra Sonja from Grindhouse... Uk Cheese x Tang Tang

Blockhead pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Cheese Pheno

picture.php

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Well well look who the cat dragged in.... whats the happs maing!
plants are looking stellar as usual. when u heading south again? i got a titleist that keeps telling me its dying to get smashed down a fairway.

aleYarok

aleYarok

nice shots. what r u shooting with??

love the bubba D!!
and the legend looks insane.

H

hemployed

Well well look who the cat dragged in.... whats the happs maing!
plants are looking stellar as usual. when u heading south again? i got a titleist that keeps telling me its dying to get smashed down a fairway.

Dr. E.. What's good man? I'll tell ya got some new sticks for christmas.. Gonna go hit some balls today.. Fuggin 60 degrees.. Beautiful. We'll get up soon man, got that girl ready to flip :evilgrin0040:

nice shots. what r u shooting with??

love the bubba D!!
and the legend looks insane.

I second that...what are you using for a camera setup?

Thanks man, the Bubba D is my #1 girl, love her. Legend OG is tops also man. Thanks for looking.

The shots in the first post are from a Canon 550D with a canon 100mm Macro EF f2.8 USM lens. The shots in most of the rest are mixed shots with either the canon 550d (18-135mm), or a Canon G10

Got some new shots last night of some special new girls, I'll try and get em up in the next day or so.. Thanks for stopping by everybody, I don't post often over here but a lot of the people I know have migrated over here from the mag.

Cheers!

bigdrty

bigdrty

Great Garden! looks so tasty. Hows that bubba D on smell and taste?
killer shots.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
killkillkilling it bro - nice shots of super frosty nuggets

Z

Z-ro

Wow, lookin good. Really turnin heads with that BubD, so pretty..What smells come thru on the Appalachia?

T

TheIronLung317

Yeah man i have been trying to up my collection. I just started about a year ago. Lucky enough i got some nice phenos from DNA, Dutch Passion, Buddha, and Paradise seeds. I have been lucky enough to know some experienced medical growers which gifted me the Afghan x bubba and some Afgoo. But im on the look out for some of the chem strains and some OGR strains.

Top Bottom