Cannabis Food Photography

• Thread starter Growin Grass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

My fiancé's product photography instructor showed the class these pics which she shared with me which I had to share with you good folks. Don't forget to drool over a napkin.

The Plant That Heals
We’ve done a lot of stock photography in the past incorporating food and Marijuana, especially because its become legal in several states. We also recently signed with Stock Pot Images, very exciting! Here are a few photos we shot for them, as well as a few we did a few months back for our other stock agencies. Enjoy!

marijuana2_blog01.jpg

marijuana2_blog05.jpg

marijuana2_blog06.jpg

marijuana2_blog07.jpg

marijuana2_blog08.jpg

Behind the Scenes!

marijuana2_blog03.jpg

marijuana2_blog02.jpg

Read more..Thursday, April 23rd, 2015

Tags: marijuana, stock photography
Posted in Stock | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 5
We decided to blog every day this week leading up to today, Happy 420! There is an event tomorrow in Richmond, California, its called Deep Green, its the 2nd annual Earth Day celebration of cannabis, health, and ecology. See their website HERE, we wish we could go, maybe next year!

Check out our Naturally Delicious portfolio on our WEBSITE.

Marijuanablog_21.jpg
Marijuanablog_22.jpg
Marijuanablog_23.jpg
Marijuanablog_24.jpg

These images and recipes are to educate and entertain, we do not in any way condone the use of prohibited substances.

Prop Stylist Alicia Buszczak, Food Stylist Karen Gillingham, Art Direction Steph Fowler

Read more..Friday, April 20th, 2012

Tags: alternative medicine, cannabis, cooking with marijuana, marijuana, natural healing
Posted in Food | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 3
Marijuanablog_13.jpg

We picked up a great book called Aunt Sandy’s Medical Marijuana Cookbook. She has quite a few pages that give step by step instructions (with photos) on how to make cannabutter, cannaflour, cannabis oil and tinctures. This last one I had never heard of, in the book it says, “Marijuana tincture is a great additive to enhance your favorite beverage. Adding a dropper to a cup of tea can make for a relaxing and holistic experience.”

Marijuanablog_10.jpg

Marijuanablog_12.jpg

These images and recipes are to educate and entertain, we do not in any way condone the use of prohibited substances.

Prop Stylist Alicia Buszczak, Art Direction Steph Fowler

Read more..Wednesday, April 18th, 2012

Tags: cannabis, cooking with marijuana, marijuana, natural healing
Posted in Food, Recipe | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 2
Start your morning out right with “baked” eggs.

Marijuanablog_06.jpg

I found a great popsicle recipe on the NUG Magazine website, its called the NY Diesel Icesickle. You can make any flavor you like, they are super easy, and the marijuana is optional. We also made a pomegranate shaved ice!

Marijuanablog_07.jpg

Cheesecakes in Mason Jars are a unique way to serve a dessert at a party, and who doesn’t love a macaron?

Marijuanablog_08.jpg

Marijuana can be added easily to any of your favorite foods to transform it into a healing recipe. Marijuana has been known to relieve pain, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, and the loss of appetite. You can read more about its healing qualities on the National Cancer Institutes website HERE.

Marijuanablog_09.jpg

http://blog.lewrobertson.com/tag/marijuana/

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice work........ For dinner last night we had sesame soy and ginger chicken stir fried with bell peppers, onion, asparagus tops, over linguini tossed with cannabis infused olive oil. It was delish!!!! Kat is really getting her Ina Garten on with infused cooking. Must say tho I wasn't worth a dang after dinner!!! :eek:

Renseller

Renseller

Wow - beautifully composed photos! Wish I had that pizza right now...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
My fiancé's product photography instructor showed the class these pics which she shared with me which I had to share with you good folks. Don't forget to drool over a napkin.

The Plant That Heals
We’ve done a lot of stock photography in the past incorporating food and Marijuana, especially because its become legal in several states. We also recently signed with Stock Pot Images, very exciting! Here are a few photos we shot for them, as well as a few we did a few months back for our other stock agencies. Enjoy!

marijuana2_blog01.jpg

marijuana2_blog05.jpg

marijuana2_blog06.jpg

marijuana2_blog07.jpg

marijuana2_blog08.jpg

Behind the Scenes!

marijuana2_blog03.jpg

marijuana2_blog02.jpg

Read more..Thursday, April 23rd, 2015

Tags: marijuana, stock photography
Posted in Stock | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 5
We decided to blog every day this week leading up to today, Happy 420! There is an event tomorrow in Richmond, California, its called Deep Green, its the 2nd annual Earth Day celebration of cannabis, health, and ecology. See their website HERE, we wish we could go, maybe next year!

Check out our Naturally Delicious portfolio on our WEBSITE.

Marijuanablog_21.jpg
Marijuanablog_22.jpg
Marijuanablog_23.jpg
Marijuanablog_24.jpg

Prop Stylist Alicia Buszczak, Food Stylist Karen Gillingham, Art Direction Steph Fowler

Read more..Friday, April 20th, 2012

Tags: alternative medicine, cannabis, cooking with marijuana, marijuana, natural healing
Posted in Food | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 3
Marijuanablog_13.jpg

We picked up a great book called Aunt Sandy’s Medical Marijuana Cookbook. She has quite a few pages that give step by step instructions (with photos) on how to make cannabutter, cannaflour, cannabis oil and tinctures. This last one I had never heard of, in the book it says, “Marijuana tincture is a great additive to enhance your favorite beverage. Adding a dropper to a cup of tea can make for a relaxing and holistic experience.”

Marijuanablog_10.jpg

Marijuanablog_12.jpg

Prop Stylist Alicia Buszczak, Art Direction Steph Fowler

Read more..Wednesday, April 18th, 2012

Tags: cannabis, cooking with marijuana, marijuana, natural healing
Posted in Food, Recipe | No Comments »

Naturally Delicious Part 2
Start your morning out right with “baked” eggs.

Marijuanablog_06.jpg

I found a great popsicle recipe on the NUG Magazine website, its called the NY Diesel Icesickle. You can make any flavor you like, they are super easy, and the marijuana is optional. We also made a pomegranate shaved ice!

Marijuanablog_07.jpg

Cheesecakes in Mason Jars are a unique way to serve a dessert at a party, and who doesn’t love a macaron?

Marijuanablog_08.jpg

Marijuana can be added easily to any of your favorite foods to transform it into a healing recipe. Marijuana has been known to relieve pain, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, and the loss of appetite. You can read more about its healing qualities on the National Cancer Institutes website HERE.

Marijuanablog_09.jpg

http://blog.lewrobertson.com/tag/marijuana/
That is awesome!

Top Bottom